Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Anniversary gribble (Axis) vs CrazyIvan (Allies)

Ok, Britain is done, and in more ways than one, lol.

With her navy sunk, her airforce ineffective without ground troops, and India and Egypt is Axis hands, I cannot see any way this game comes out in anything other than an Axis victory, at least using the 1941 setup.

If you want to keep slugging this out, we can do that, but as far as I can see there is nothing a noob like me is going to be able to do to stem the Axis tide. There must be something I can do that would let the allies have a fighting chance, but I cannot see what that might be…

Up to you, continue this game, or start another, or maybe have you play the allies?

Let me know what you want to do. 🙂

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m