Anniversary gribble (Axis) vs CrazyIvan (Allies)

• '19

So, back to Japan, and my the force be with us, lol. 7:42 pm, 17th May.

• It’s actually Britain’s turn. Japan took their turn and got some more of the Pacific, and India.

• '19

They were 3/2, and I missed this in the rules, and didn’t catch it until I went back in game and redid Russia’s purchases, and sure enough, there it was. Heh heh, I really, really, really need to go over every unit/tech/rule so as not to get caught out again, lol.

Oh well, live and learn, and having a great time.:relaxed:

• '19

Ok, going in now…

• '19

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: British round 2

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II v3 1941, version: 1.7

Game History

Round: 2

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 armour, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 0 techTokens; 

Combat Move - British
            1 infantry moved from Eastern Canada to 1 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Eastern Canada to 1 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 1 Sea Zone to 3 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 3 Sea Zone to Norway
            3 bombers moved from United Kingdom to Norway
            1 fighter moved from Karelia S.S.R. to Norway
            1 bomber moved from Karelia S.S.R. to Norway
            1 artillery, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 30 Sea Zone to 34 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 34 Sea Zone to Egypt

Combat - British
            Battle in Egypt
                British attack with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 armour and 1 infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Egypt, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour and 1 infantry in Egypt, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the British lost in Egypt
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery in Egypt, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour and 1 infantry in Egypt, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Egypt
                Italians win with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is -4
                Casualties for British: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Norway
                British attack with 1 armour, 4 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 armour, 4 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Norway, round 2 : 4/1 hits, 3.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Norway, round 2 : 2/1 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 fighter owned by the Germans, 1 infantry owned by the British and 1 armour owned by the British lost in Norway
                British win with 4 bombers and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for British: 1 armour and 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 fighter and 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - British
            4 bombers moved from Norway to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Norway to Finland

Place Units - British
            1 armour, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in United Kingdom
            1 transport placed in 3 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - British
            British collect 26 PUs; end with 26 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Germans : 0.67
    British : 0.17
    Italians : 0.33

Savegame

• '19

Ok, Britain is done, and in more ways than one, lol.

With her navy sunk, her airforce ineffective without ground troops, and India and Egypt is Axis hands, I cannot see any way this game comes out in anything other than an Axis victory, at least using the 1941 setup.

If you want to keep slugging this out, we can do that, but as far as I can see there is nothing a noob like me is going to be able to do to stem the Axis tide. There must be something I can do that would let the allies have a fighting chance, but I cannot see what that might be…

Up to you, continue this game, or start another, or maybe have you play the allies?

Let me know what you want to do. :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m