1914: 3 English gents play the CP and 3 unruly Yanks play the Entente

• I’ll try Russia/ US then…

• @captainwalker Alright. I’ll do UK/Italy/Arabia then.

France/Serbia - Degrasse
    UK/Italy/Arabia - redrum
    Russia/US - captainwalker

@Degrasse Let me know if you’d prefer to swap as I’m fine with either.

• Cred will start this weekend.

• Testing Forum poster

Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.9, time: 05:06:50
    Savegame

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Germany round 1

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: Domination 1914 No Man’s Land, version: 1.0

Game History

Round: 1

Research Technology - Germany

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• Testing Forum poster

Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.9, time: 08:58:20
    Savegame

• Are you “gents” having trouble starting this game? Also…Degrasse and redrum are from the south so they’re going to really give it to you “gents” for referring to them as “yanks”.!

• @captainwalker I know . Was not meant to be an insult. They are probably more gentlemanly than my two Northern partners. (I was brought up and educated in Southern England.)
    I am a Reb at heart. My Civil War hero is Pat Cleburne.

Cred’s wife just had a baby. I offered to take Germany, but he assures me he can play.

• '21 '19 '18 '17 '16

I was in Birmingham (England) several years ago, apparently my southern drawl is distinctive enough that everyone could tell which part I grew up in. The accents in Scotland though sounded to my ear like they were all from small towns in Georgia, I felt very much at home listening to them. :)

Jamie

• TripleA

I actually grew up in the North (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) and have only lived in Texas a few years. So no southern drawl here and probably still more of a Yank :)

• Actually, witt, I am more southern than you, being a Londoner, but am on missionary duty to the north.

Where is Steve from then?

• I’ve lived in Ft Wayne Indiana all of my life. it’s named after Anthony Wayne who kicked British ass during our liberation from the tyrant King George…he turned to Indian fighting after that.

• @captainwalker I knew I secretly didn’t like you, Steve.
    I can’t believe you are Londoner, Adam. You seem so nice!

• Thanks Leo!

Steve - so many Americans claimed to have kicked British ass that it is hardly a distinction. American foundation mythology disguises the fact that without French help you would have lost!

• @captainwalker I have just looked up and learnt about your city. Fascinating. The second biggest in the state; would never have imagined that. I always thought you lived in a small town. Funny, eh!

• '21 '19 '18 '17 '16

Admiral de Grasse, french admiral who saved Washington at Yorktown. :)

• @Degrasse I must admit that I know nothing of your evil war of aggression versus the British Crown; because you won. I must agree with the Right Honourable Panic on this one: you were seditious and we can’t forgive you.

• @Degrasse Oh yes! Just looked it up. Hence your avatar no doubt.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germany round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: Domination 1914 No Man’s Land, version: 1.0

Game History

Research Technology - Germany
            Germany spend 10 on tech rolls
                Germany roll 1,4 and gets 0 hits

Combat Move - Germany
            2 submarines moved from Sea Zone 23 Mid Atlantic to Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea
            1 submarine moved from Sea Zone 28 Sargasso Sea to Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea
            1 submarine moved from Sea Zone 4 Greenland Sea to Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea
            1 submarine moved from Sea Zone 5 Arctic Ocean to Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea
            1 submarine moved from Sea Zone 52 Mid Atlantic to Sea Zone 50 Mid Atlantic
            1 submarine moved from Sea Zone 48 Mid Atlantic to Sea Zone 50 Mid Atlantic
            2 submarines moved from Sea Zone 76 Indian Ocean to Sea Zone 94 South Atlantic
            1 cruiser moved from Sea Zone 76 Indian Ocean to Sea Zone 92 Mozambique Channel
            1 cruiser moved from Sea Zone 92 Mozambique Channel to Sea Zone 94 South Atlantic
            1 battlecruiser and 1 cruiser moved from Sea Zone 122 Bismarck Sea to Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea
            1 submarine moved from Sea Zone 132 Pacific Ocean to Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea
            1 submarine moved from Sea Zone 113 Pacific Ocean to Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea
            1 infantry moved from Caroline Islands to Sea Zone 122 Bismarck Sea
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 122 Bismarck Sea to Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea
            1 infantry moved from Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea to Guadalcanal
            1 infantry moved from Solomon Islands to Guadalcanal
            2 cavalrys moved from Westphalia to Belgium
            5 infantry moved from Rhine to Belgium
            2 field_guns moved from Rhine to Belgium
            1 gas moved from Saxony to Belgium
            1 heavy_gun and 6 infantry moved from Alsace to Champagne
            2 cavalrys moved from Wurttemburg to Champagne
            1 fighter moved from Wurttemburg to Belgium
            1 fighter moved from Wurttemburg to Champagne
            2 battlecruisers, 1 battleship and 2 cruisers moved from Sea Zone 12 Baltic Sea to Sea Zone 17 Norwegian Sea
            3 infantry moved from East Prussia to Western Poland
            2 field_guns moved from East Prussia to Western Poland
            4 infantry moved from Posen to Western Poland
            2 field_guns moved from Posen to Western Poland
            3 cavalrys moved from Silesia to Western Poland
            5 infantry moved from Silesia to Western Poland
            2 heavy_guns moved from West Prussia to Western Poland
            4 infantry moved from West Prussia to Western Poland
            1 cavalry moved from Rwanda to German East Africa
            2 cavalrys and 1 infantry moved from German East Africa to Uganda
            1 infantry moved from Shanghai 1 to Shanghai 2

Purchase Units - Germany
            Germany buy 1 battleship, 6 cavalrys, 1 destroyer, 4 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun and 3 infantry; Remaining resources: 5 PUs; 2 techTokens; 

Combat - Germany
            Battle in Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea
                Germany attack with 1 battlecruiser, 1 cruiser, 2 submarines and 1 transport
                Britain defend with 1 battlecruiser, 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                    Germany roll dice for 2 submarines in Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the Britain lost in Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea
                    Germany roll dice for 1 battlecruiser, 1 cruiser and 1 transport in Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 battlecruiser and 1 transport in Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Germany and 1 battlecruiser owned by the Britain lost in Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea
                    1 transport owned by the Britain lost in Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea
                    Germany roll dice for 1 submarine in Sea Zone 121 Coral Sea, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Germany win with 1 battlecruiser, 1 cruiser, 1 submarine and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 26
                Casualties for Britain: 1 battlecruiser, 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                Casualties for Germany: 1 submarine
            Battle in Guadalcanal
                Germany attack with 2 infantry
                Britain defend with 1 colonial
                    Germany roll dice for 2 infantry in Guadalcanal, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 colonial in Guadalcanal, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 2 infantry in Guadalcanal, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 colonial in Guadalcanal, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 colonial owned by the Britain lost in Guadalcanal
                Germany win, taking Guadalcanal from Britain with 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Britain: 1 colonial
            Battle in Sea Zone 50 Mid Atlantic
                Germany attack with 2 submarines
                France defend with 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                    Germany roll dice for 2 submarines in Sea Zone 50 Mid Atlantic, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 transport owned by the France and 1 cruiser owned by the France lost in Sea Zone 50 Mid Atlantic
                Germany win with 2 submarines remaining. Battle score for attacker is 17
                Casualties for France: 1 cruiser and 1 transport
            Battle in Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea
                Germany attack with 5 submarines
                Britain defend with 1 battleship, 2 cruisers and 1 transport
                    Germany roll dice for 5 submarines in Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Britain
                    Britain roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 cruisers and 1 transport in Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    3 submarines owned by the Germany lost in Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea
                    Germany roll dice for 2 submarines in Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 cruisers and 1 transport in Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea, round 3 : 2/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    2 submarines owned by the Germany lost in Sea Zone 24 Irish Sea
                Britain win with 1 battleship, 2 cruisers and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is -35
                Casualties for Germany: 5 submarines
            Battle in Sea Zone 94 South Atlantic
                Germany attack with 1 cruiser and 2 submarines
                Britain defend with 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                    Germany roll dice for 2 submarines in Sea Zone 94 South Atlantic, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the Britain lost in Sea Zone 94 South Atlantic
                    Germany roll dice for 1 cruiser in Sea Zone 94 South Atlantic, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 transport owned by the Britain lost in Sea Zone 94 South Atlantic
                Germany win with 1 cruiser and 2 submarines remaining. Battle score for attacker is 17
                Casualties for Britain: 1 cruiser and 1 transport
            Battle in Sea Zone 17 Norwegian Sea
                Germany attack with 2 battlecruisers, 1 battleship and 2 cruisers
                Britain defend with 1 battlecruiser, 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
                    Germany roll dice for 2 battlecruisers, 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in Sea Zone 17 Norwegian Sea, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Britain
                    Britain roll dice for 1 battlecruiser, 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in Sea Zone 17 Norwegian Sea, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germany
                    Germany roll dice for 2 battlecruisers, 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in Sea Zone 17 Norwegian Sea, round 3 : 3/5 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 battlecruiser, 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in Sea Zone 17 Norwegian Sea, round 3 : 3/3 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    1 battleship owned by the Britain, 1 battlecruiser owned by the Germany, 2 cruisers owned by the Germany, 1 cruiser owned by the Britain and 1 battlecruiser owned by the Britain lost in Sea Zone 17 Norwegian Sea
                Germany win with 1 battlecruiser and 1 battleship remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for Germany: 1 battlecruiser and 2 cruisers
                Casualties for Britain: 1 battlecruiser, 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
            Battle in Belgium
                Germany attack with 2 cavalrys, 2 field_guns, 1 fighter, 1 gas and 5 infantry
                Britain defend with 1 Factory, 2 cavalrys, 1 field_gun and 4 infantry
                    Germany roll dice for 1 gas in Belgium, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 cavalry owned by the Britain lost in Belgium
                    1 gas owned by the Germany lost in Belgium
                    Germany roll dice for 2 cavalrys, 2 field_guns, 1 fighter and 5 infantry in Belgium, round 2 : 0/10 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 cavalry, 1 field_gun and 4 infantry in Belgium, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germany and 2 cavalrys owned by the Germany lost in Belgium
                    Germany roll dice for 2 field_guns, 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Belgium, round 3 : 2/7 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 cavalry, 1 field_gun and 4 infantry in Belgium, round 3 : 2/6 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germany, 1 infantry owned by the Britain and 1 cavalry owned by the Britain lost in Belgium
                    Germany roll dice for 2 field_guns, 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Belgium, round 4 : 3/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 field_gun and 3 infantry in Belgium, round 4 : 0/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Britain lost in Belgium
                    Germany roll dice for 2 field_guns, 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Belgium, round 5 : 2/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 field_gun in Belgium, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 field_gun owned by the Britain lost in Belgium
                Germany win, taking Belgium from Britain with 2 field_guns, 1 fighter and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Britain: 2 cavalrys, 1 field_gun and 4 infantry
                Casualties for Germany: 2 cavalrys, 1 gas and 3 infantry
            Battle in Western Poland
                Germany attack with 3 cavalrys, 4 field_guns, 2 heavy_guns and 16 infantry
                Russia defend with 2 field_guns and 5 infantry
                    Germany roll dice for 3 cavalrys, 4 field_guns, 2 heavy_guns and 16 infantry in Western Poland, round 2 : 8/25 hits, 6.17 expected hits
                    Russia roll dice for 2 field_guns and 5 infantry in Western Poland, round 2 : 3/7 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    2 field_guns owned by the Russia, 5 infantry owned by the Russia and 3 cavalrys owned by the Germany lost in Western Poland
                Germany win, taking Western Poland from Russia with 4 field_guns, 2 heavy_guns and 16 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 11
                Casualties for Germany: 3 cavalrys
                Casualties for Russia: 2 field_guns and 5 infantry
            Battle in Uganda
                Germany attack with 2 cavalrys and 1 infantry
                Britain defend with 1 infantry
                    Germany roll dice for 2 cavalrys and 1 infantry in Uganda, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 infantry in Uganda, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Britain and 1 cavalry owned by the Germany lost in Uganda
                Germany win, taking Uganda from Britain with 1 cavalry and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -1
                Casualties for Germany: 1 cavalry
                Casualties for Britain: 1 infantry
            Battle in Champagne
                Germany attack with 2 cavalrys, 1 fighter, 1 heavy_gun and 6 infantry
                France defend with 2 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun and 2 infantry
                    Germany roll dice for 2 cavalrys, 1 fighter, 1 heavy_gun and 6 infantry in Champagne, round 2 : 2/10 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    France roll dice for 2 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun and 2 infantry in Champagne, round 2 : 3/5 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germany, 2 cavalrys owned by the Germany and 2 infantry owned by the France lost in Champagne
                    Germany roll dice for 1 fighter, 1 heavy_gun and 5 infantry in Champagne, round 3 : 2/7 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    France roll dice for 2 field_guns and 1 heavy_gun in Champagne, round 3 : 2/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germany and 2 field_guns owned by the France lost in Champagne
                    Germany roll dice for 1 fighter, 1 heavy_gun and 3 infantry in Champagne, round 4 : 2/5 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    France roll dice for 1 heavy_gun in Champagne, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 heavy_gun owned by the France lost in Champagne
                Germany win, taking Champagne from France with 1 fighter, 1 heavy_gun and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for Germany: 2 cavalrys and 3 infantry
                Casualties for France: 2 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun and 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germany
            1 heavy_gun and 3 infantry moved from Nassau to Rhine
            4 infantry moved from Westphalia to Rhine
            2 infantry moved from Hanover to Westphalia
            1 infantry moved from Hanover to Westphalia
            2 field_guns moved from Hanover to Westphalia
            1 field_gun moved from Saxony to Westphalia
            1 heavy_gun moved from Saxony to Westphalia
            4 infantry moved from Saxony to Westphalia
            6 infantry moved from Wurttemburg to Alsace
            1 cavalry moved from Bavaria to Westphalia
            4 infantry moved from Bavaria to Wurttemburg
            3 infantry moved from Munich to Wurttemburg
            1 field_gun moved from Munich to Wurttemburg
            1 fighter moved from Berlin to Westphalia
            4 infantry moved from Mecklenburg to Holstein
            4 infantry moved from Berlin to Saxony
            3 infantry moved from Pomerania to West Prussia
            1 field_gun and 4 infantry moved from Brandenburg to West Prussia
            1 battlecruiser, 1 battleship and 1 cruiser moved from Sea Zone 11 Baltic Sea to Sea Zone 12 Baltic Sea
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from Dar es Salaam to German East Africa
            1 fighter moved from Champagne to Rhine
            1 fighter moved from Belgium to Rhine

Place Units - Germany
            4 field_guns and 2 infantry placed in Bavaria
            1 cavalry, 1 heavy_gun and 1 infantry placed in Dar es Salaam
            Germany undo move 1.
            2 cavalrys, 3 field_guns and 1 infantry placed in Bavaria
            3 cavalrys, 1 field_gun and 1 infantry placed in Mecklenburg
            1 destroyer placed in Sea Zone 12 Baltic Sea
            Germany undo move 3.
            1 battleship placed in Sea Zone 12 Baltic Sea
            3 cavalrys and 1 field_gun placed in Mecklenburg
            1 infantry placed in Berlin
            Germany undo move 6.
            Germany undo move 5.
            1 cavalry and 1 field_gun placed in German New Guinea
            Germany undo move 5.
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry placed in German New Guinea
            3 cavalrys placed in Mecklenburg

Turn Complete - Germany
            Germany collect 121 PUs; end with 126 PUs
            2 units repaired.

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Britain : 2.00
    France : 1.00
    Germany : 0.83
    Russia : 0.67

Savegame

• '21 '19 '18 '17 '16

TripleA Turn Summary: France round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: Domination 1914 No Man’s Land, version: 1.0

Game History

Research Technology - France
            France spend 5 on tech rolls
                France rolls : 0/1 hits, 0.00 expected hits

Combat Move - France
            2 infantry moved from Brittany to Sea Zone 25 Mid Atlantic
            1 battlecruiser, 1 cruiser, 2 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 25 Mid Atlantic to Sea Zone 15 English Channel
            2 infantry moved from Sea Zone 15 English Channel to Belgium
            2 cavalrys moved from Normandy to Belgium
            2 infantry moved from Franche-Comte to Champagne
            1 fighter and 1 infantry moved from Burgundy to Champagne
            1 field_gun and 2 infantry moved from Paris to Champagne
            1 gas moved from Toulouse to Champagne
            1 field_gun moved from Picardy to Belgium
            2 infantry moved from Picardy to Belgium
            1 infantry moved from French Guinea to Upper Volta
            1 infantry moved from Ivory Coast to Gold Coast
            1 colonial moved from Dahome to Togo
            1 infantry moved from Gabon to Kamerun
            1 cavalry moved from Cyrenaica to Kamerun
            1 cavalry moved from Timbuktu to Niger
            1 cavalry moved from Senegal to Niger
            1 colonial moved from Timbuktu to Mali
            1 cavalry moved from Tunisia to Niger
            1 cavalry moved from Algeria to Niger
            1 battleship moved from Sea Zone 56 Gulf of Lyon to Sea Zone 58 Tyrrhenian Sea
            1 cruiser moved from Sea Zone 56 Gulf of Lyon to Sea Zone 58 Tyrrhenian Sea
            1 infantry moved from Marseilles to Sea Zone 56 Gulf of Lyon
            1 infantry moved from Languedoc to Sea Zone 56 Gulf of Lyon
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 56 Gulf of Lyon to Sea Zone 58 Tyrrhenian Sea
            2 infantry moved from Sea Zone 58 Tyrrhenian Sea to Tunisia
            1 infantry moved from Shanghai 4 to Shanghai 1
                  France take Shanghai 1 from Germany
            1 field_gun moved from Shanghai 4 to Shanghai 1
            1 colonial moved from Cochinchina to Sea Zone 127 Gulf of Thailand
            1 colonial moved from Cambodia to Sea Zone 127 Gulf of Thailand
            2 colonials and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 127 Gulf of Thailand to Sea Zone 136 East China Sea
            2 colonials moved from Sea Zone 136 East China Sea to Shanghai 4
            1 transport moved from Sea Zone 112 Pacific Ocean to Sea Zone 143 Pacific Ocean
            2 cruisers moved from Sea Zone 112 Pacific Ocean to Sea Zone 143 Pacific Ocean
            1 cruiser moved from Sea Zone 127 Gulf of Thailand to Sea Zone 136 East China Sea
            1 infantry moved from Yanaon to Sea Zone 81 Bay of Bengal
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 81 Bay of Bengal to Sea Zone 84 Andaman Sea
            1 infantry moved from Sea Zone 84 Andaman Sea to Malaya
            2 colonials moved from Algiers to Algeria
            1 transport moved from Sea Zone 60 Central Mediterranean to Sea Zone 58 Tyrrhenian Sea
            1 cruiser moved from Sea Zone 60 Central Mediterranean to Sea Zone 58 Tyrrhenian Sea
            1 infantry moved from Aquitaine to Burgundy
            1 infantry moved from Auvergne to Burgundy
            1 field_gun moved from Rhone to Burgundy
            1 infantry moved from Rhone to Burgundy
            1 infantry moved from Toulouse to Auvergne
            1 infantry moved from Normandy to Paris
            1 colonial moved from Annam to Cochinchina

Purchase Units - France
            France buy 1 field_gun and 17 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 1 techTokens; 

Combat - France
            Battle in Belgium
                France attack with 2 cavalrys, 1 field_gun and 4 infantry
                Germany defend with 1 Factory, 2 field_guns and 2 infantry
                    France roll dice for 1 battlecruiser in Belgium, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    France roll dice for 2 cavalrys, 1 field_gun and 4 infantry in Belgium, round 2 : 2/7 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 2 field_guns and 2 infantry in Belgium, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germany lost in Belgium
                    France roll dice for 2 cavalrys, 1 field_gun and 4 infantry in Belgium, round 3 : 2/7 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 2 field_guns in Belgium, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 field_guns owned by the Germany lost in Belgium
                France win, taking Belgium from Germany with 2 cavalrys, 1 field_gun and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                Casualties for Germany: 2 field_guns and 2 infantry
            Battle in Togo
                France attack with 1 colonial
                Germany defend with 1 cavalry
                    France roll dice for 1 colonial in Togo, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 1 cavalry in Togo, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    France roll dice for 1 colonial in Togo, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 1 cavalry in Togo, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 cavalry owned by the Germany and 1 colonial owned by the France lost in Togo
                Germany win with no units remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for France: 1 colonial
            Battle in Kamerun
                France attack with 1 cavalry and 1 infantry
                Germany defend with 1 cavalry and 1 infantry
                    France roll dice for 1 cavalry and 1 infantry in Kamerun, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 1 cavalry and 1 infantry in Kamerun, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    France roll dice for 1 cavalry and 1 infantry in Kamerun, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 1 cavalry and 1 infantry in Kamerun, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 cavalry owned by the Germany and 1 cavalry owned by the France lost in Kamerun
                1 infantry owned by the France retreated to Gabon
                Germany win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for France: 1 cavalry
            Battle in Champagne
                France attack with 1 field_gun, 1 fighter, 1 gas and 5 infantry
                Germany defend with 1 heavy_gun and 3 infantry
                    France roll dice for 1 gas in Champagne, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germany lost in Champagne
                    1 gas owned by the France lost in Champagne
                    France roll dice for 1 field_gun, 1 fighter and 5 infantry in Champagne, round 2 : 2/7 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 1 heavy_gun and 2 infantry in Champagne, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germany and 1 infantry owned by the France lost in Champagne
                    France roll dice for 1 field_gun, 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Champagne, round 3 : 3/6 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 1 heavy_gun in Champagne, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 heavy_gun owned by the Germany and 1 infantry owned by the France lost in Champagne
                France win, taking Champagne from Germany with 1 field_gun, 1 fighter and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Germany: 1 heavy_gun and 3 infantry
                Casualties for France: 1 gas and 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - France
            1 fighter moved from Champagne to Paris

Place Units - France
            2 infantry placed in Tobruk
            2 infantry placed in Algiers
            3 infantry placed in Marseilles
            3 infantry placed in Brittany
            1 field_gun and 7 infantry placed in Paris

Turn Complete - France
            France collect 72 PUs; end with 72 PUs