• TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 9

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Round: 9

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 artillery, 6 fighters, 1 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Politics - Japanese
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger Japanese Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Angola

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 artillery moved from New Zealand to 63 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 transport moved from 63 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 54 Sea Zone to Queensland
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from New Zealand to 63 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 63 Sea Zone to 62 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 62 Sea Zone to New South Wales
            3 tactical_bombers moved from 63 Sea Zone to New South Wales
            5 fighters moved from 63 Sea Zone to New South Wales
            1 battleship and 2 cruisers moved from 63 Sea Zone to 62 Sea Zone
                  Japanese take 62 Sea Zone from ANZAC
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Sikang to Kazakhstan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Tsinghai to Kazakhstan
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry moved from Shensi to Kansu
            1 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Kansu
            1 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Chahar to Kansu
            3 armour moved from Eastern Persia to Iraq
            1 mech_infantry moved from Northwest Persia to Turkey
            1 armour moved from Persia to Turkey
            1 armour moved from Persia to Turkey
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Persia to Turkey
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Persia to Iraq
            1 infantry moved from Persia to 80 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 80 Sea Zone to Iraq
            6 infantry moved from Persia to Iraq
            1 fighter moved from 80 Sea Zone to Iraq
            1 submarine moved from 26 Sea Zone to 10 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 1 Sea Zone

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Queensland
            Battle in New South Wales
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 5 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                ANZAC defend with 2 aaGuns, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    AA fire in New South Wales : 1/6 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese lost in New South Wales
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in New South Wales, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1,17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 4 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in New South Wales, round 2 : 4/9 hits, 4,67 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 2 infantry in New South Wales, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese, 2 infantry owned by the ANZAC, 1 artillery owned by the ANZAC and 2 aaGuns owned by the ANZAC lost in New South Wales
                Japanese captures 8PUs while taking ANZAC capital
                Japanese win, taking Queensland from ANZAC, taking New South Wales from ANZAC with 1 artillery, 4 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Casualties for ANZAC: 2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 2 infantry
            Battle in Iraq
                Japanese attack with 3 armour, 1 fighter, 7 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 factory_minor and 4 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship in Iraq, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 3 armour, 1 fighter, 7 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Iraq, round 2 : 4/12 hits, 3,83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 4 infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 4 infantry owned by the British lost in Iraq
                Japanese win, taking Iraq from British with 3 armour, 1 fighter, 5 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                Casualties for British: 4 infantry
            Battle in Turkey
                Japanese attack with 2 armour, 1 fighter, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 2 armour
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 armour, 1 fighter, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Turkey, round 2 : 3/5 hits, 2,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 armour in Turkey, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 armour owned by the British lost in Turkey
                Japanese win, taking Turkey from British with 2 armour, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for British: 2 armour
            Battle in Kansu
                Japanese attack with 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys
                Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys in Kansu, round 2 : 3/8 hits, 2,33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Kansu, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Kansu
                Japanese win, taking Kansu from Chinese with 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
            Battle in Kazakhstan
                Japanese attack with 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Kazakhstan, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Kazakhstan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Kazakhstan
                Japanese win, taking Kazakhstan from Russians with 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Sikang to Volgograd
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kazakhstan to Volgograd
            1 mech_infantry moved from Persia to Afghanistan
                  Japanese take Afghanistan from Neutral_True
            3 bombers moved from India to New Zealand
            4 bombers moved from Caroline Islands to New Zealand
            1 carrier moved from 63 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from Caroline Islands to 33 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 33 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from 63 Sea Zone to New Zealand
            2 carriers moved from 63 Sea Zone to 62 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from New South Wales to 62 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from New South Wales to 63 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from New South Wales to 54 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 33 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            3 fighters moved from Caroline Islands to 54 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Malaya to 37 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Iraq to 80 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Turkey to Northwest Persia
            1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            1 transport placed in 37 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Malaya
            3 fighters placed in India
            3 fighters placed in Japan
            1 submarine placed in 6 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 80 PUs; end with 88 PUs
            Objective Japanese 4 Control Dutch East Indies: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 93 PUs
            Objective Japanese 3 Control Honolulu Or Sydney Or Calcutta Or Western United States: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 103 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

British : 0,67
    ANZAC : 0,00
    Chinese : -0,67
    AA fire in New South Wales : : 0,00
    Russians : -0,33
    Japanese : 0,50

Savegame

• @crockett36 said in Allied Playbook game:

WOW. You and I see things completely differently. I actually think I’m going to win this game. Weird. Play on.

So i captured NSW and you are obviously in no Position to threat J in anyway soon.
    J is making arround 85 ipc on a regular now. The war in the Pac is lost for the Allies, even if you retake NSW or do some more nibbeling on the Euro theatre.

To sum it all up for the Allied Strategy you provided:

I personally don’t see anything that is helpful for an Allied Playbook/guide for players who want to break the Axis simple Strategy to simply rush to Moscow and Egypt or win in the Pacific.

You pumped a lot of resources into the Atlantic and most of them wern’t helpful.
    Leaving India for Japan and for free is not a good tactic.
    Allies fate was allready clear from that point on.

Japan was uncontested the whole time.

On Turn4

You left a little bit less then the half of your troops in Ukr… May i ask why?
    There was nothing in the way for Germany to hold them back now.

You retook Normandy with France, bad idea.
    The US needs ground with an IC so they can deploy faster!

I guess you have a lot of homework to do:grin:

If you want we can switch sides and i can show you my ideas for an Allied playbook/guide or we continue this one.

Or if you want to stop at all.

Let me know, best regards

AetV

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

You have to keep it for a complete turn. You haven’t won yet.

• @crockett36 as you wish, it is your turn.

US Go.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

For those watching at home, I I will agree that getting an IC or two working faster would have been better. That is a tweak I agree with. Every game I play I learn something and close the gap between the Allies in the OOB game. I don’t know of anyone else so heartily engage in such a project.

I will also say that France as a playable power can be extremely useful. So the factories should go in Norway and Holland/Belgium if you subscribe to my “cutting the cord” approach. Norway with a factory, harbor and air field is extremely useful, being able to get fighters to Moscow in one move and able to put the knife to the throat of the German player. It also enables the recapture of Nov.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

Also for those watching at home, my Russian attack had a 73 percent chance of victory with 7 remaining units. So this is a worst case scenario.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

Also, this is the argument ad absurdum. How big can I let the Japanese bubble get? The question is how do I pop the German/Italian bubble fast enough so this late game practice is most helpful.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

AEV, can you tell me a little about yourself? I was guessing either 29 year old or 59 year old.

• @crockett36, inbetween.

Are you continueing?
    Or do you want to Play another one were we switch sides?

• @aequitas-et-veritas and like i explained before, this is not the way to go.
    If you are playing with a bid, hmm maybe?
    Depending on where you place what kind of units.

But with your strategy, the Pacific was plain booty naked and IJN had lots of fun looting everything.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

Absolutely I’m continuing. I’m not 100 percent convinced you can win. For those playing at home, another industrial complex in Australia is a debatable point.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

Also for US strategist and future self, I may have been too strident against garrisoning.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

Also for viewing audience, get those Russians out east moving directly for Moscow if you are attempting a Northern thrust, Pac on defense approach.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 9

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 armour, 1 factory_minor, 2 fighters, 1 harbour, 1 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 12 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            3 bombers moved from France to Bryansk
            1 bomber moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 battleship moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 112 Sea Zone to Sweden
            2 carriers and 2 fighters moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            2 cruisers moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 110 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 113 Sea Zone to Sweden
            2 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
            3 tactical_bombers moved from France to Sweden
            2 artilleries moved from Morocco to 91 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Morocco to 91 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 91 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            2 artilleries moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Denmark to 113 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 113 Sea Zone to Sweden
            1 mech_infantry moved from Denmark to Western Germany
            1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            2 transports moved from 109 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 110 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 110 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            4 infantry and 2 transports moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern United States to 92 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Eastern United States to Western United States
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western United States to Hawaiian Islands
            5 fighters moved from Hawaiian Islands to 49 Sea Zone
            5 fighters moved from 49 Sea Zone to Solomon Islands
            6 fighters moved from Midway to Solomon Islands
            1 infantry moved from Central United States to Eastern United States

Combat - Americans
            Battle in Sweden
                Americans attack with 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 4 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                Neutral_True defend with 6 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in Sweden, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 4 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Sweden, round 2 : 4/10 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    Neutral_True roll dice for 6 infantry in Sweden, round 2 : 4/6 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    4 infantry owned by the Americans and 4 infantry owned by the Neutral_True lost in Sweden
                    Americans roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in Sweden, round 3 : 4/6 hits, 3.17 expected hits
                    Neutral_True roll dice for 2 infantry in Sweden, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Neutral_True lost in Sweden
                Americans win, taking Sweden from Neutral_True with 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Americans: 4 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_True: 6 infantry
            Battle in Western Germany
                Americans attack with 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Germans defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Western Germany, round 2 : 3/5 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 infantry in Western Germany, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Germany
                Americans win, taking Western Germany from Germans with 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
            Battle in Bryansk
                Americans attack with 4 bombers
                Germans defend with 4 armour
                    Americans roll dice for 4 bombers in Bryansk, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour in Bryansk, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    2 armour owned by the Germans and 3 bombers owned by the Americans lost in Bryansk
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber in Bryansk, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 armour in Bryansk, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 bomber owned by the Americans lost in Bryansk
                Germans win with 2 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is -36
                Casualties for Americans: 4 bombers
                Casualties for Germans: 2 armour

Non Combat Move - Americans
            2 fighters moved from Sweden to Norway
            3 tactical_bombers moved from Sweden to Norway

Place Units - Americans
            1 harbour placed in Norway
            1 factory_minor placed in Holland Belgium
            1 transport placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry placed in Eastern United States
            2 fighters placed in Western United States

Turn Complete - Americans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 3
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 26 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,5
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 10 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,3
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 1 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,5
            Americans collect 65 PUs (3 lost to blockades); end with 77 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 87 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 92 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Changing PUs for Americans from 92 to 80
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Norway: 3 fighters
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Western United States: 3 fighters
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Western United States: 2 fighters
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Eastern United States: 1 artillery
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Eastern United States: 1 artillery
            EDIT: Changing PUs for Americans from 80 to 82

Germans : 0.33
    Americans : -0.67
    Neutral_True : 1.33

Savegame

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 9

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 armour, 1 factory_minor, 2 fighters, 1 harbour, 1 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 12 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            3 bombers moved from France to Bryansk
            1 bomber moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 battleship moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 112 Sea Zone to Sweden
            2 carriers and 2 fighters moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            2 cruisers moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
            3 tactical_bombers moved from France to Sweden
            2 artilleries moved from Morocco to 91 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Morocco to 91 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 91 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            2 artilleries moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Denmark to 113 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 113 Sea Zone to Sweden
            1 mech_infantry moved from Denmark to Western Germany
            2 transports moved from 109 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 110 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 110 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            4 infantry and 2 transports moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern United States to 92 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Eastern United States to Western United States
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western United States to Hawaiian Islands
            5 fighters moved from Hawaiian Islands to 49 Sea Zone
            5 fighters moved from 49 Sea Zone to Solomon Islands
            6 fighters moved from Midway to Solomon Islands
            1 infantry moved from Central United States to Eastern United States

Combat - Americans
            Battle in Sweden
                Americans attack with 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 4 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                Neutral_True defend with 6 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in Sweden, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 4 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Sweden, round 2 : 4/10 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    Neutral_True roll dice for 6 infantry in Sweden, round 2 : 4/6 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    4 infantry owned by the Americans and 4 infantry owned by the Neutral_True lost in Sweden
                    Americans roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in Sweden, round 3 : 4/6 hits, 3.17 expected hits
                    Neutral_True roll dice for 2 infantry in Sweden, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Neutral_True lost in Sweden
                Americans win, taking Sweden from Neutral_True with 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Americans: 4 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_True: 6 infantry
            Battle in Western Germany
                Americans attack with 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Germans defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Western Germany, round 2 : 3/5 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 infantry in Western Germany, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Germany
                Americans win, taking Western Germany from Germans with 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
            Battle in Bryansk
                Americans attack with 4 bombers
                Germans defend with 4 armour
                    Americans roll dice for 4 bombers in Bryansk, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour in Bryansk, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    2 armour owned by the Germans and 3 bombers owned by the Americans lost in Bryansk
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber in Bryansk, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 armour in Bryansk, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 bomber owned by the Americans lost in Bryansk
                Germans win with 2 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is -36
                Casualties for Americans: 4 bombers

Non Combat Move - Americans
            2 fighters moved from Sweden to Norway
            3 tactical_bombers moved from Sweden to Norway

Place Units - Americans
            1 harbour placed in Norway
            1 factory_minor placed in Holland Belgium
            1 transport placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry placed in Eastern United States
            2 fighters placed in Western United States

Turn Complete - Americans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 3
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 26 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,5
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 10 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,3
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 1 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,5
            Americans collect 65 PUs (3 lost to blockades); end with 77 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 87 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 92 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Changing PUs for Americans from 92 to 80
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Norway: 3 fighters
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Western United States: 3 fighters
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Western United States: 2 fighters
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Eastern United States: 1 artillery
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Eastern United States: 1 artillery
            EDIT: Changing PUs for Americans from 80 to 82

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed

Combat Move - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 0 PUs; end with 1 PU

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 aaGun, 2 armour, 1 fighter and 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - British
            6 mech_infantrys moved from Egypt to Belgian Congo
            2 fighters moved from 113 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 tactical_bomber moved from France to Western Germany
            1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to Western Germany
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 fighter moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Bryansk
            2 fighters moved from Russia to Vologda
            1 fighter moved from Russia to Bryansk

Combat - British
            Battle in Bryansk
                British attack with 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers
                Germans defend with 2 armour
                    British roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in Bryansk, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 armour in Bryansk, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the British, 2 armour owned by the Germans and 1 fighter owned by the British lost in Bryansk
                British win with 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is -9
                Casualties for British: 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber
            Battle in Vologda
                British attack with 2 fighters
                Germans defend with 1 mech_infantry
                    British roll dice for 2 fighters in Vologda, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Vologda, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans and 1 fighter owned by the British lost in Vologda
                British win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is -6
                Casualties for British: 1 fighter
                Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry

Non Combat Move - British
            1 fighter moved from Vologda to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Bryansk to Russia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Bryansk to Russia
            1 destroyer moved from 110 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            2 aaGuns moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone
            2 aaGuns, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            2 aaGuns and 2 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 carrier moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone

Place Units - British
            1 aaGun and 2 armour placed in Northern Italy
            1 fighter and 4 infantry placed in United Kingdom

Turn Complete - British
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 0
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 1 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,6
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 98 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4
            British collect 32 PUs; end with 32 PUs

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific

Germans : 2.00
    British : 0.67
    Americans : -0.67
    Neutral_True : 1.33

Savegame

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

those Bryansk tanks were boss. hopefully all my bad luck dies with them.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 9

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy
            1 armour moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy
            3 fighters moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy
            1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Northern Italy
                Italians attack with 1 armour, 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 1 infantry
                British defend with 1 aaGun, 2 armour and 1 factory_minor
                    AA fire in Northern Italy : 0/3 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 1 infantry in Northern Italy, round 2 : 4/6 hits, 2,83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 aaGun and 2 armour in Northern Italy, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the British, 1 infantry owned by the Italians and 2 armour owned by the British lost in Northern Italy
                Italians win, taking Northern Italy from British with 1 armour, 1 bomber and 3 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 aaGun and 2 armour

Non Combat Move - Italians
            3 fighters moved from Northern Italy to Southern Italy
            1 bomber moved from Northern Italy to Southern Italy
            1 infantry moved from 80 Sea Zone to Saudi Arabia
                  Italians take Saudi Arabia from Neutral_True
            1 destroyer moved from 98 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone

Place Units - Italians
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys placed in Southern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 15 PUs; end with 15 PUs

Italians : 1,17
    British : 0,00
    AA fire in Northern Italy : : -0,50

Savegame

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: ANZAC round 9

Game History

Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 artillery moved from South Australia to New South Wales
            1 infantry moved from South Australia to New South Wales
            1 artillery moved from South Australia to Queensland
            1 infantry moved from South Australia to Queensland
            1 fighter moved from South Australia to Queensland
            1 fighter moved from South Australia to New South Wales

Combat - ANZAC
                ANZAC attack with 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in New South Wales, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in New South Wales, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the ANZAC lost in New South Wales
                ANZAC win, taking New South Wales from Japanese with 1 artillery and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery
            Battle in Queensland
                Japanese defend with 1 airfield, 1 artillery and 1 harbour
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Queensland, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in Queensland, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the ANZAC lost in Queensland
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 fighter in Queensland, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in Queensland, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in Queensland
                ANZAC win, taking Queensland from Japanese with 1 artillery and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 fighter moved from New South Wales to South Australia
            1 fighter moved from Queensland to South Australia

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 5
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 54 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,2,2,2,4,4,3,1
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 62 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,1,4,2,6,5,4,2,6,6,5
            ANZAC collect 3 PUs (5 lost to blockades); end with 3 PUs

ANZAC : -0.17
    Japanese : 1.00

Savegame

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: French round 9

Game History

Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 artillery moved from South Australia to New South Wales
            1 infantry moved from South Australia to New South Wales
            1 artillery moved from South Australia to Queensland
            1 infantry moved from South Australia to Queensland
            1 fighter moved from South Australia to Queensland
            1 fighter moved from South Australia to New South Wales

Combat - ANZAC
                Japanese defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in New South Wales, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in New South Wales, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the ANZAC lost in New South Wales
                ANZAC win, taking New South Wales from Japanese with 1 artillery and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
            Battle in Queensland
                Japanese defend with 1 airfield, 1 artillery and 1 harbour
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Queensland, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in Queensland, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the ANZAC lost in Queensland
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 fighter in Queensland, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in Queensland, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in Queensland
                ANZAC win, taking Queensland from Japanese with 1 artillery and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 fighter moved from New South Wales to South Australia
            1 fighter moved from Queensland to South Australia

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 5
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 54 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,2,2,2,4,4,3,1
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 62 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,1,4,2,6,5,4,2,6,6,5
            ANZAC collect 3 PUs (5 lost to blockades); end with 3 PUs

Purchase Units - French
            French buy 3 armour and 1 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - French
            1 armour moved from France to Northern Italy
            1 infantry moved from France to Northern Italy
            1 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
            1 armour moved from France to Northern Italy

Combat - French
            Battle in Northern Italy
                French attack with 2 armour and 1 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 armour and 1 factory_minor
                    French roll dice for 2 armour and 1 infantry in Northern Italy, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour in Northern Italy, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Italians lost in Northern Italy
                French win, taking Northern Italy from Italians with 2 armour and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Italians: 1 armour

Non Combat Move - French
            1 armour moved from France to Western Germany
            1 aaGun moved from France to Western Germany

Place Units - French
            3 armour placed in France
            1 infantry placed in Southern France

Turn Complete - French
            French collect 25 PUs; end with 25 PUs

Italians : -0.50
    French : -0.17
    ANZAC : -0.17
    Japanese : 1.00

Savegame

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

I love playing with the French! The only thing a victory in Australia specifically proves is that I should have supported it with American fighters a couple of turns ago. In every other arena, my plan is working well. Not perfectly. Still many tweaks to be made, but well. The tweak that is screaming at me is that the British part of the 1-2 punch demands too much money for too little result. With my early dominance in the middle east I should have put down factories and poured resources into the region. Conceding India so early has to be reconsidered. It was an argument ad adsurdum. I’ve never done it before. Still tinkering, but making progress with no bid, no alteration to set up.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m