• Question:

Can I both attack a territory with forces AND SBR its IC the same round? I know this is an option in the TripleA computer program, but am unsure about the rule here.

Ex. Germans have built an IC in ukraine and is holding this with 1 inf. The US attacks with troops, but wants the bomber to SBR for additional ipc damage. Possible or not?

• 2007 AAR League

Don´t think so, becuse it happens in the same phase Ie the combat phase, so i really don´t think you can SBR me and take Ukraine in the same time as far as i know it´s either attack or SBR…

Bu im kinda partial on this  ;)

• This is just a coincidence Nix. It has got nothing to do with our current game, it’s purely hypothetical.  :wink:

• I think you can do both!

SBR is always done first,
    and also relevant: the IC is only yours after your turn is completely over (so, at the beginning of the turn of another country).

you can compare the latter with deploying troops!
    your troops can only be placed in an IC that is yours at the beginning of your turn

• I found the rule, it’s on page 21 in the manual: (It IS possible - Sorry Nix!)  :-D

Resolve a strategic bombing raid
    in the same way as a regular
    combat. However, it involves only
    attacking bombers and defending
    antiaircraft guns, although you
    may also conduct another
    (conventional) attack on the same
    territory this turn. You cannot use
    the same bombers in a strategic
    bombing raid and another attack
    on the same territory in one turn.

• well,

I forgot it was even mentioned in the rulebook.
    but hey, I always played it this way (the correct way apparently).

• 2007 AAR League

Damn it you greedy americans…  (or more preciselly Norweigans….  thought you had enought oil…)  :cry:

• :? huh  :?

what do you mean Nix?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m