• Hello all!

I have a new game in development for my website. The scenario is Operation: Market Garden. In it, it will contain the nine grueling days in Holland following Air operations for the First Parachute Army as well as the ground advances of XXX Corps and secondary advances by XII Corps, VIII Corps, and the US First Army.

This game will follow the same card structure as my previous WWII game, Operation: Sealion. However, victory conditions will be more intense for the Allies as well as for the German army. In addition to needing the bridges across Holland secure, secondary objectives that XII Corps, VIII Corps, the US First Army must complete will either enhance or decrease the XXX Corps’ chances of victory in making it all the way to Arnhem and over the bridge before the British First Airborne is destroyed. These secondary armies will not be able to assist XXX Corps unless they complete their objectives.

As always, Theater Event Cards will add certain risk elements as well as benefits and hinderances to both sides.

As soon as I get the map finished, I will post a link.

RB

• A preview of the map can be found here:

http://axisandallies.metalsaber.com/MarketGardenMap.jpg

RB

• This game is now available under my Members Section.

RB

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m