Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Pieces

• Hey Guys played 1914 once like a while ago.

Anyways I was just wondering if I call wizards of the coast will they give extra pieces. Why do I literally have just the amount of infantry needed for germany. I started with 1 sub and I know this because I have A GERMAN sub from a&a europe so I can have both sub placement. Then on chips If i could use the other games chips to match these ones I would but there is so few and they are just going to run out. Any ideas or do I have to go through HBG and buy infantry and small sized chips.

You would think after spending over 100 dollars on a game they would have the neccessary pieces.

• If you want extra pieces but don’t want to buy an extra copy of the game, I find that HBG and Ebay are the best sources for extra pieces. Ebay sellers often part out game sets just like HBG does. Just look around for the best price.

• Well I bought some pieces from HBG. Bought more than I needed but thats mostly because I love the ottoman color of troops haha.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m