• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

Hello out there,

I am looking to add to my collection of Table Tactics pieces. I have collected a set or two of the normal Table Tactics A&A expansions (A&A Accessories, Central Power, New World Order, and the A&A and Risk expansion Risk 2042). What I am looking for now is harder to find.

I am looking to buy a few more sets of Table Tactics Central Powers. If your set looks like the picture below, that’s what I’m looking for:
    a picture of game pieces from the Axis & Allies expansion Central Powers
    source

I am also looking to buy sets of Table Tactics expansion expansions. Let me explain. Table Tactics made three sets of other sets of pieces in different colors for those playing with different games, such as Xeno Games The World at War and the Revised edition of Axis & Allies.

• One set was called “More for Your World at War” and contained pieces from A&A Accessories and pieces from Central Powers in three colors corresponding to piece colors from The World at War.
    • One set was called “More Units in More Colors” and contained pieces from New World Order and pieces from Risk 2042 in three colors corresponding to piece colors from The World at War.
    • One set was called “New Edition Colors” and contained pieces from all four of the Table Tactics expansions, corresponding to piece colors from A&A, Revised.

The picture below should help explain things. If you have Table Tactics pieces in colors from the top row of that picture, that you would like to sell, please send me a PM. If you have Table Tactics pieces in colors from the bottom row of that picture, if they are pieces from Central Powers, that you would like to sell, please send me a PM.
    a picture of game piece tanks in eleven different colors
    source

And that’s what I’d like to buy, in the new year.

-Midnight_Reaper

Edit: two small clarifications

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m