19L ArtofWar1947 (L) vs AetV (X) BM3

• If Japan conducts an amphibious assault on Egypt, I will scramble a UK Tac to SZ 81 to prevent a bombardment by the 3 Japanese BBs and CA.

• TripleA Move Summary: Japanese round 25

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 25

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
            3 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Iraq to Egypt
            1 artillery moved from Iraq to 80 Sea Zone
            5 infantry moved from Iraq to 80 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from Iraq to 80 Sea Zone
            11 fighters moved from Iraq to Egypt
            11 bombers moved from Iraq to Egypt
            1 artillery, 3 battleships, 6 carriers, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 2 fighters, 5 infantry, 1 marine, 5 submarines, 3 tactical_bombers and 3 transports moved from 80 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt
            3 tactical_bombers moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt
            5 infantry moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt
            1 artillery moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt
            1 marine moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 25

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 25

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
            3 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Iraq to Egypt
            1 artillery moved from Iraq to 80 Sea Zone
            5 infantry moved from Iraq to 80 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from Iraq to 80 Sea Zone
            11 fighters moved from Iraq to Egypt
            11 bombers moved from Iraq to Egypt
            1 artillery, 3 battleships, 6 carriers, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 2 fighters, 5 infantry, 1 marine, 5 submarines, 3 tactical_bombers and 3 transports moved from 80 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt
            3 tactical_bombers moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt
            5 infantry moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt
            1 artillery moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt
            1 marine moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt

Combat - Japanese
            British scrambles 1 units out of Egypt to defend against the attack in 81 Sea Zone
            British scrambles to create a battle in territory 81 Sea Zone
            Battle in 81 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 3 battleships, 6 carriers, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 5 submarines and 3 transports
                British defend with 1 tactical_bomber
                5 submarines owned by the Japanese Submerged
                    Japanese roll dice for 3 battleships, 6 carriers, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers and 3 transports in 81 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 3,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 tactical_bomber in 81 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the British lost in 81 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 3 battleships, 6 carriers, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers and 3 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is 11
                Casualties for British: 1 tactical_bomber
            Battle in Egypt
                Japanese attack with 3 armour, 1 artillery, 11 bombers, 13 fighters, 6 infantry, 1 marine, 3 mech_infantrys and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 airfield, 6 armour, 1 factory_minor, 11 fighters, 1 harbour and 1 tactical_bomber; Americans defend with 2 aaGuns, 4 artilleries, 25 fighters and 5 tactical_bombers
                    AA fire in Egypt : 0/6 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 3 armour, 1 artillery, 11 bombers, 13 fighters, 6 infantry, 1 marine, 3 mech_infantrys and 3 tactical_bombers in Egypt, round 2 : 25/41 hits, 19,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 aaGuns, 6 armour, 4 artilleries, 36 fighters and 6 tactical_bombers in Egypt, round 2 : 32/52 hits, 31,33 expected hits
                    3 tactical_bombers owned by the Japanese, 13 fighters owned by the Japanese, 1 artillery owned by the Japanese, 2 aaGuns owned by the Americans, 4 artilleries owned by the Americans, 6 armour owned by the British, 6 infantry owned by the Japanese, 3 mech_infantrys owned by the Japanese, 1 marine owned by the Japanese, 3 bombers owned by the Japanese, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the British, 5 tactical_bombers owned by the Americans, 2 armour owned by the Japanese and 7 fighters owned by the Americans lost in Egypt
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour and 8 bombers in Egypt, round 3 : 5/9 hits, 5,83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 29 fighters in Egypt, round 3 : 20/29 hits, 19,33 expected hits
                    8 bombers owned by the Japanese, 1 armour owned by the Japanese and 5 fighters owned by the Americans lost in Egypt
                British win with 24 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is -104
                Casualties for Japanese: 3 armour, 1 artillery, 11 bombers, 13 fighters, 6 infantry, 1 marine, 3 mech_infantrys and 3 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for Americans: 2 aaGuns, 4 artilleries, 12 fighters and 5 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for British: 6 armour and 1 tactical_bomber

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 infantry moved from Iraq to Trans-Jordan

Turn Complete - Japanese

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

British : 0,83
    AA fire in Egypt : : -1,00
    Japanese : 2,33

Savegame

• @ArtofWar1947 a very good game here!
    I will concede.
    The Advantage was going back and forth, but you finally kept the upper Hand.
    It was my mistake to abandon the Pac and rush to Germanys help.
    You did an outstanding Job w. your Russians.

Game will be posted shortly.

• Thanks for a really interesting and challenging game. You had me sweating bullets with the successful Sea Lion, the capture of Russia and then the destruction of the Russian army, and the threat of a second Sea Lion–not to mention the constant threat to Egypt.

• @ArtofWar1947 do you care for a rematch?
    Switch sides?

Let me know if you do.

• Sure. Your preference as to which sides we each take.

• @ArtofWar1947, i would love to take Axis again, but to keep it just it is good to switch sides.

You have Axis and may set up the next game.
    Good luck again!!

• As you’d really like to take the Axis again, and I do not have a strong preference, you may take the Axis. Our last game was the first contact with Japan-1 strategy, and I found it challenging. If we play a third game, I can take the Axis. However, if you prefer, I’ll take the Axis this time.

• @ArtofWar1947 then i choose Axis again and will set up the game tonight my time CET.
    I am looking forward to this.

Best regards

AetV

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m