AARHE: Phase 2: National victory conditions

• pdf…txt…html…up to you

• TXT is good. the final version has to be PDF so people who view the document outside of this forum, dont get any funny ideas on ebay.

• 2007 AAR League

Ok, I’ll make some alterations and upload a txt file soon.

• We mainly have National Advantage and National Victory Conditions left,
    and National Victory Contiions should be easier.

How are we moving along?

In the starndard map (without Italy) would Germany have to achieve Italy’s goals too?

• Italy has to focus on africa, germany has to focus in europe

uk has to mainly keep her empire together, and contain Soviet expansion within eastern europe.

soviets have to create the eastern bufferzone and get a piece of china from japan, but try to get further into the west

USA has to free western europe and hold the fort down between UK and USSR

I think NA’s were covered extensively…

• 2007 AAR League

How’s it going… I got… distracted  :-)

What’s the best site for hosting a simple text document? Once somebody tells me I’ll post the draft of the numbers for review.

In a standard game without Italy I’d suggest allowing Germany to work towards both powers’ goals, but divide it’s point total by two.

• Just post here… it will be used by Tekky to reformat anyway.That way you save time. After tekky is done i have to “jazz it up” for the booklet being prepared.

• 2007 AAR League

I tried that before… the table is destroyed.

• ok email it to me and ill take care of it. Ill then post it here. Remember I’m a MOD around here.

• just upload a file to rapidshare.de or something

jazz it up

I am thinking a clean compact version and 2nd version nicely presented with photos.
    And the 2nd version would be a standalone document like LHTR.

I don’t see why we need someting nicely presented with photos but not standalone.

• Yes right… what im doing is to use the open spaces and fill them with something less void. The reference cards are basically done. I made a Italy card with them at 15 ipc, so USA now has 15 ipc to loan to UK/Soviets

Dont worry you will be very happy with the final product. I have to make everything to look like it was released by hasbro to the finest detail. That will put some “iron in the glove” as they say.

• Yeah it’ll look “serious”.

• 2007 AAR League

Imperious Leader wants me to ‘jazz up’ the chart, which I can understand… it was a bit of a mess :-D

Anyway, while I’m doing that I might as well try to set individual nation’s victory conditions (ie contain the USSR etc). I’d like input on ideas, especially concerning Italy.

Italys goal was to re-establish the glories of the old Roman Empire… They must control or have troops in:

France
    Italy
    Lybia
    Algeria
    Egypt
    Trans-Jordan
    Persia
    Balkans
    Ukraine SSR?

or Double there Income?

GG

• 2007 AAR League

Doubling their income or having troops in those areas would be too easy, no?

Well, If we keep original OOB list, then Germany already “controls” part of the empire… So technically there is not a lot that can be done to change that… On the other hand, there job could be to support the Germans in Military endavours, which seemed to be what they did post 1941 (us being in 1942, makes there original national victory conditions gone…)

Or another good one is they have to control all of Africa…

GG

• 2007 AAR League

Which IMO would also be too easy  :lol:

Then I say give them none… They are the “extra newbie” player position anyways, allow the German players “varied” goals influence there combat and purchases…

GG

• 2007 AAR League

Hmm… Have Germany and Italy share the same goals, that total 100 points instead of 50. The total is then divided by two to see if they beat Japan or not.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m