• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

Email:

British roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer in 106 Sea Zone, round 2
    Travel
    MARTI marti@tripleawarclub.org
    Your dice are: 1,6,4
    Have a nice day.

Forum:

Battle in 106 Sea Zone
    British attack with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer; Americans loiter and taunt
    Germans defend with 2 submarines
    British roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits

From email I read that the british got 1 hit. In forum they got 2. I would like to see this fixed

• TripleA

@oysteilo Units are sorted by attack power least to most for mapping to dice rolls. So in this case the 1, 6, 4 maps to destroyer (hit), cruiser (miss), bomber (hit) which is 2 hits. I believe units are sorted alphabetically to make it easier to read in the forum post messages and dice emails. I guess its something that we could consider changing if most players thought that was better.

@Panther This should probably be moved to the TripleA category.

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

@redrum

I am not worried about how it is done as long as it is obvious. attack power least to most and according to alphabete is fine. It is confusing the way it is written in the email and how it turns out in the forum post

Feel free to move my post!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m