This category should be split in two

• Founder TripleA Admin

There may not be many other software projects out there that are for Axis & Allies but I definitely think TripleA should have it’s own forum.

The problem is I want to use a name that will get picked up better by search engines. So I’m thinking…

Software gets renamed to Play Axis & Allies Online (description will mention TripleA)
    Software & Tools become a place to share other projects and Excel spreadsheets etc.

I think we already have a few forums like this with the same name. This might required some thinking.

• TripleA

@djensen Definitely has my vote. Given that TripleA has become the default software to play A&A style games, having a more dedicated category would be helpful.

• @djensen I definitely agree with the idea of “Play Axis & Allies Online (description will mention TripleA)”. I have been maintaining the Software section for quite some time now and I would say that 95% is about TripleA, 3% (if ever) is about the totally outdated “Hasbro CD” (actually hardly valid content), and the rest are some lonesome threads about some Apps here and there, actually without further discussion.

In this context I am not convinced that an additional category would add any value here, given that you intend to re-organize and clean up a bit.

So my idea would be to take the not very frequently and sometimes redundantly used “Player Help” category and merge it with your “Software and Tools”-idea. What is in “Player Help” today is most of the time related to software, to tools, to calculation, etc.
    I think that would match perfectly.

A merged-this-way category could be named “Player Aids, Tools and Software”, for example.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m