18L G40 Patryn (Axis) vs. Tizkit (Allies) +30

• '19 '18

I’m taking ANZAC all in on 42. How do you want me to apply hits if they are subs vs fighters/destroyer.

• '18 '16

Might have to prioritize round by round, but round 1 at least should be 1 hit on bb and carrier, then sink the carrier, then sink the cruiser.

• '18 '16

Yeah it’s really hard to make a call on this fight without seeing the first roll. Maybe we can just do this one live-ish? Just post the game file when you roll for your hits and I need to assign casualties.

• '19 '18

I’m not super savvy with saving/posting mid battle, and also it’s going to be messy because it will want me to assign the sub hits before it will even do the other rolls…

How about we just do the rolls on the forum turn by turn? I’m assuming the dice roller still works but haven’t used it in a while.

Anyway, I’m out for tonight and have to go find out how to use the forum dice roller again because I forget the function.

• '19 '18

Testing the forum dice roller…

:aaa 1@2 1@3 1@4:

• '19 '18

Looks like the forum roller doesn’t work. Going to try my best to post in between. Hopefully I don’t botch anything.

• '19 '18

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: ANZAC round 3

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Round: 3

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 3 submarines; Remaining resources: 6 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 submarine moved from 62 Sea Zone to 56 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 56 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 54 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 55 Sea Zone to 45 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 45 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            3 submarines moved from 62 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            3 submarines moved from 54 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone
            3 submarines moved from 55 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            3 fighters moved from India to 42 Sea Zone

Combat - ANZAC
            Battle in 42 Sea Zone
                ANZAC attack with 1 destroyer, 3 fighters and 4 submarines
                Japanese defend with 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport
                    ANZAC roll dice for 4 submarines in 42 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Japanese and 1 battleship owned by the Japanese
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 destroyer and 3 fighters in 42 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

ANZAC : -0.17

Savegame

• '19 '18

2 hits from subs and 1 from fighter. I damaged the carrier and battle ship in order to move forward already. (not sure why but it won’t let you move forward until you select sub hits)

• '18 '16

Take the hit on the carrier. I’m on for the next few hours so if you see this I should answer pretty quickly.

• '19 '18

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: ANZAC round 3

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC

Combat Move - ANZAC

Combat - ANZAC
            Battle in 42 Sea Zone
                Japanese defend with 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport
                    ANZAC roll dice for 4 submarines in 42 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Japanese and 1 battleship owned by the Japanese
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 destroyer and 3 fighters in 42 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport in 42 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the ANZAC, 1 carrier owned by the Japanese and 2 submarines owned by the ANZAC lost in 42 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 2 submarines in 42 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 3 fighters in 42 Sea Zone, round 3 : 2/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits

ANZAC : 0.67
    Japanese : 0.00

Savegame

• '19 '18

Sorry, was trying to get it done when you were online yesterday but couldn’t decide on how to continue and then guests arrived. Anyway decided to press on, 3 more hits, one from a sub.

• '18 '16

Take the destroyer, and the tac bomber. I see two hits from the file?

• '18 '16

I don’t understand why it took the cruiser as the first hit from the sub. I would have taken the hit on the destroyer since it can fire back and kept the cruiser alive to fire at the planes. I think you need to repick the sub hit.

• '19 '18

There’s actually 3 hits if you read through the history. What’s showing on the screen when you open the file are the two plane hits only. Unfortunately Triple A forces the choice of the sub hit before the fighter rolls happen. At that point I assumed most likely 2 hits total and if it were me I would want to keep the destroyer alive to negate surprise strike on next round.

On this round there should be no surprise strike so all of my rolls should happen simultaneously but unfortunately the game doesn’t display it like that… so I had to pick a casualty not knowing what the fighter rolls would be and an argument could be made for either the cruiser or destroyer.

However I believe Triple A is smart enough to still give you a roll for the cruiser since you have a destroyer present.

So I think here’s where we’re at:

• there’s still 3 hits to be chosen, in this case I’m thinking the beat choice would be to take the destroyer and 2 planes. If that’s the case then I will have to create an edited version of the file since I took the cruiser when I didn’t know the end result.
    • we haven’t done your defense rolls yet and you should roll for everything. I believe the game will do this properly but if not I’ll make sure you get a roll for the cruiser before moving ahead.
  • '19 '18

BTW, I did a trial run and Triple A understands there is no surprise strike, so all of your units will get a defensive roll including the cruiser I took as a casualty placeholder. After your defensive rolls I’ll post the file so you can see it, and then if necessary I’ll create an edited file with whatever units you chose to be remaining to finish off the 3rd round of combat. (since I don’t think you can edit mid-combat I’ll have to go back to the file from the start of the ANZAC turn and kill off the units pre-combat)

Still need to know how you want the 3x hits applied though.

• '18 '16

Sorry I thought I was clear - destroyer for the initial sub hit and then cruiser and tac bomber for the next two.

• '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: French round 3

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC

Combat Move - ANZAC

Combat - ANZAC
            Battle in 42 Sea Zone
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport in 42 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the ANZAC, 1 carrier owned by the Japanese and 2 submarines owned by the ANZAC lost in 42 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 2 submarines in 42 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 3 fighters in 42 Sea Zone, round 3 : 2/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport in 42 Sea Zone, round 3 : 4/5 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Japanese, 3 fighters owned by the ANZAC, 1 destroyer owned by the Japanese, 1 submarine owned by the ANZAC and 1 cruiser owned by the Japanese lost in 42 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 submarine in 42 Sea Zone, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 transport in 42 Sea Zone, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 submarine in 42 Sea Zone, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 transport in 42 Sea Zone, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the ANZAC lost in 42 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 battleship, 1 fighter and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is -15
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 destroyer, 3 fighters and 4 submarines
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 tactical_bomber
                1 fighter owned by the Japanese forced to land in Java

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 cruiser moved from 15 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from Dutch New Guinea to New Guinea
            2 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Iraq

Place Units - ANZAC
            3 submarines placed in 62 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 16 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 21 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 26 PUs

Combat Move - French

Non Combat Move - French
            1 destroyer moved from 81 Sea Zone to 71 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Iraq
            1 infantry moved from French Equatorial Africa to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            1 infantry moved from Tunisia to Libya
            1 infantry moved from Algeria to Tunisia
            1 fighter moved from Algeria to Trans-Jordan

Turn Complete - French

ANZAC : 0.00
    Japanese : 1.00

Savegame

• '18 '16

Game History

Round: 4

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Ukraine
                  Germans take Ukraine from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Belarus
                  Germans take Belarus from Russians
            2 bombers moved from Western Germany to Finland
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to Finland
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Novgorod
                  Germans take Baltic States from Russians
                  Germans take Novgorod from Russians
            1 submarine moved from 87 Sea Zone to 85 Sea Zone

Combat - Germans
            Germans creates battle in territory 125 Sea Zone
            Battle in Finland
                Germans attack with 2 bombers and 1 tactical_bomber
                Russians defend with 1 armour
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 1 tactical_bomber in Finland, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 armour in Finland, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Russians and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in Finland
                Germans win with 2 bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -5
                Casualties for Germans: 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Russians: 1 armour

Non Combat Move - Germans
            2 bombers moved from Finland to Western Germany
            4 mech_infantrys moved from Poland to Novgorod
            3 armour moved from Romania to Western Ukraine
            4 infantry moved from Bulgaria to Romania
            8 artilleries moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
            27 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
            3 aaGuns moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
            1 armour moved from Eastern Poland to Novgorod
            1 armour moved from Eastern Poland to Novgorod
            8 armour and 7 mech_infantrys moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
            4 infantry moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
            3 armour and 7 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Eastern Poland
            3 artilleries moved from France to Western Germany

Place Units - Germans
            4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 125 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,4
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 97 Sea Zone. Rolls: 2,5
            Germans collect 43 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 43 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 48 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 53 PUs

Germans : 1.17
    Russians : 0.50

test.tsvg

• '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 4

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 1 fighter and 9 infantry; Remaining resources: 3 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Belarus
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Nenetsia to Belarus
            2 infantry moved from Bryansk to Ukraine
            1 artillery moved from Bryansk to Ukraine

Combat - Russians
            Russians creates battle in territory 125 Sea Zone
            Battle in Ukraine
                Russians attack with 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 factory_minor and 1 mech_infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Ukraine, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Ukraine, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Ukraine, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Ukraine, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Ukraine, round 4 : 0/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Ukraine, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Ukraine
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Ukraine, round 5 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Ukraine, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Ukraine
                Russians win, taking Ukraine from Germans with 1 artillery and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in Belarus
                Russians attack with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Belarus, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Belarus, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                Russians win with 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            2 infantry moved from Bryansk to Russia
            2 aaGuns moved from Bryansk to Russia
            2 aaGuns moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            6 artilleries moved from Bryansk to Russia
            6 artilleries moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            1 artillery moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            2 infantry moved from Volgograd to Tambov
            2 infantry moved from Bryansk to Russia
            25 infantry moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            1 infantry moved from Vologda to Russia
            1 armour moved from Nenetsia to Samara
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Belarus to Russia
            1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from Sakha to Amur
            2 aaGuns and 13 infantry moved from Buryatia to Amur
            1 mech_infantry moved from Northwest Persia to Trans-Jordan

Place Units - Russians
            1 fighter and 9 infantry placed in Russia
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Russians from Russia: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Russians to Tambov: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 31 PUs; end with 34 PUs
            Objective Russians 2 Spread Of Communism: Russians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 37 PUs

Germans : 0.33
    Russians : -1.00

Savegame

• '18 '16

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 4

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 7 infantry and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            Trigger Japanese Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared  for rulesAttachment attached to Japanese
            2 infantry moved from Java to 42 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Sikang
                  Japanese take Sikang from Chinese
            2 infantry moved from Kweichow to Shensi
            2 infantry moved from Siam to 37 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 37 Sea Zone to Malaya
            1 bomber moved from Kwangsi to Malaya
            1 mech_infantry moved from Kweichow to Burma
                  Japanese take Burma from UK_Pacific
            1 mech_infantry moved from Kweichow to Shan State
            1 artillery moved from Siam to Shan State
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kweichow to Shan State
            1 bomber moved from Kwangsi to Shensi
            1 infantry moved from Kwangsi to French Indo China
                  Japanese take French Indo China from French
            1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from Manchuria to 19 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 19 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 42 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 43 Sea Zone to Borneo
            1 infantry moved from 43 Sea Zone to Borneo
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 37 Sea Zone to Malaya
            2 infantry moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 41 Sea Zone to Sumatra
            2 infantry moved from Kwangtung to 20 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 44 Sea Zone to Celebes
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 36 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 battleship moved from 42 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 37 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Shan State
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Shan State

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Borneo
            Battle in Sumatra
            Battle in Celebes
            Battle in Philippines
                Japanese attack with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Americans defend with 1 airfield, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships and 1 cruiser in Philippines, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 infantry in Philippines, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Philippines
                Japanese win, taking Borneo from UK_Pacific, taking Sumatra from Dutch, taking Celebes from Dutch, taking Philippines from Americans with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Americans: 2 infantry
            Battle in Shan State
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 1 mech_infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 1 mech_infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Shan State, round 2 : 4/8 hits, 4.17 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 2 infantry in Shan State, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the British lost in Shan State
                Japanese win, taking Shan State from UK_Pacific with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 1 mech_infantry and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
            Battle in Shensi
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber and 2 infantry
                Chinese defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber and 2 infantry in Shensi, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Shensi, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Shensi
                Japanese win, taking Shensi from Chinese with 1 bomber and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
            Battle in Malaya
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 infantry; ANZAC defend with 1 infantry; UK_Pacific defend with 1 harbour
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Malaya, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 2 infantry in Malaya, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the ANZAC and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Malaya
                Japanese win, taking Malaya from UK_Pacific with 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 carrier moved from 37 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            1 carrier and 2 destroyers moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from Hopei to Chahar
            1 infantry moved from Kweichow to Hopei
            2 infantry moved from Kwangtung to 20 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 destroyer moved from 37 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Kwangsi to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Malaya to Kwangsi
            1 aaGun moved from Anhwe to Kweichow
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Kiangsu to Kweichow
            1 bomber moved from Shensi to Kwangsi
            3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Shan State to Kwangsi
            1 submarine moved from 45 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 37 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Java to Kwangsi
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Malaya to Kwangsi
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 2 transports moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 artillery moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Hunan
            9 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol

Place Units - Japanese
            1 destroyer placed in 6 Sea Zone
            2 fighters placed in Japan
            2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry placed in Kiangsu
            5 infantry placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 0
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 6 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4
            Japanese collect 63 PUs; end with 63 PUs
            Objective Japanese 4 Control Dutch East Indies: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 68 PUs

Americans : -0.67
    Chinese : -0.33
    UK_Pacific : -1.33
    Japanese : 0.83

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m