• Hi! im currently working on a custom map but i dont own the game yet. Im looking for the size (inches or cm) for each piece (i mean the base, not the high), but couldnt find it anywhere. Also which size are the tokens?
    Thank you!
    Francisco

• '20 '19 '18 Customizer

The only 2 measurement I know by heart are:

• Diameter control markers: 3/4 inch or 19 mm

• Diameter chips: 7/8 inch or 22.2 mm

• Just to add an extra comment here: I’m not sure I’m understanding the original question correctly, but if it means “what is the footprint (length x width) of every sculpt in the game?” my reaction would be that this information a) would take a lot of work to compile and b) is unnecessary for designing a custom map.  To make sure that a custom map is large enough, all that’s really needed are three measurements: the dimensions of the Anniversary game board, the dimensions of the largest naval sculpt in the game (which is probably either the Japanese battleship or the American aircraft carrier), and the dimensions of the largest sculpt in the game which can be positioned on a land territory (which I think would be the American B-17 bomber).  If custom map’s sea and land territories are big enough to handle those large sculpts, then they’ll be big enough to handle the smaller ones.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m