Quitman, MS: Looking for players, group, and justitication to buy

• I am looking for anyone playing Axis & Allies or Global War near me. It would be nice to play face to face once a month. I would have to play when not working out of state. I have Axis & Allies Anniversary Edition (reprint) and Axis & Allies 1942 2nd Edition. Considering buying Global War 1936 and Axis & Allies 1940 Global 2nd Edition. Really need a group to justify buying it. Most of my expertience is with Axis & Allies Classic, Axis & Allies Iron Blitz (1998), and Triple A (here recently).

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Iron Blitz! Hell yeah!

Wish I was in your neighbourhood but I’m not.  Best luck finding other rabid A&A fans!

• I’d enjoy playing Global 1940 via Triple A.  Also, do your out-of-state travels ever bring you to the DC area?  We have a group that meets at a local county recreation center adjacent to Fort Belvoir, normally 2x a  month.  Feel free to contact me on email at  jonkrost@comcast.net.

• @jonathan.rost:

I’d enjoy playing Global 1940 via Triple A.  Also, do your out-of-state travels ever bring you to the DC area?  We have a group that meets at a local county recreation center adjacent to Fort Belvoir, normally 2x a  month.  Feel free to contact me on email.

I’ve emailed you. Probably not going to play live, but maybe via TripleA.

• @Undercover-Rabbit me and my friend play via whatts app just like in the youtube wars, we play anniversary, if you are interested ill give you my cellphone number

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m