FMERommel (Axis) vs Desert Admiral (Allies+16)

• '19 '17

Reposting to look at Production Summary.

• '19 '17

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Round: 9

Purchase Units - ANZAC
                ANZAC buy 2 destroyers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
                1 transport moved from 54 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from New Guinea to 46 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 46 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 54 Sea Zone to Queensland

Place Units - ANZAC
                2 destroyers placed in 54 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
                ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
                Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 15 PUs

Combat Move - French

Turn Complete - French
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Removing units owned by French from Russia: 1 fighter
                EDIT: Adding units owned by French to Bryansk: 1 fighter
                EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 43 / 57
        Russians : 30 / 33
        Japanese : 65 / 81
        Americans : 55 / 76
        Chinese : 4 / 4
        British : 34 / 31
        UK_Pacific : 2 / 0
        Italians : 16 / 9
        ANZAC : 10 / 15
        French : 6 / 0
        Dutch : 0 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 0 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

triplea_42742_Fre9.tsvg

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Round: 10

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans repair damage of 6x factory_minor; Remaining resources: 51 PUs;
                Germans buy 1 aaGun, 2 infantry and 10 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                2 infantry moved from Norway to 125 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 125 Sea Zone to 123 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from 123 Sea Zone to Iceland
                2 submarines moved from 109 Sea Zone to 123 Sea Zone
                22 armour, 11 artilleries, 13 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys moved from Belarus to Smolensk
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Western Ukraine
                2 bombers moved from Belarus to Russia

triplea_42742_Ger10.tsvg

Intercept 2 bombers > Moscow with your Brit ftr?

Since you removed the Fre ftr.  I finally moved forward adjacent to Moscow.
    And took Iceland, an original Brit terr to deny your N.O.

• '19 '17

Intercept away.  Let’s shoot down both the German bombers!!!

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans repair damage of 6x factory_minor; Remaining resources: 51 PUs;
                Germans buy 1 aaGun, 2 infantry and 10 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                2 infantry moved from Norway to 125 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 125 Sea Zone to 123 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from 123 Sea Zone to Iceland
                2 submarines moved from 109 Sea Zone to 123 Sea Zone
                22 armour, 11 artilleries, 13 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys moved from Belarus to Smolensk
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Western Ukraine
                2 bombers moved from Belarus to Russia

Combat - Germans
                Air Battle in Russia
                    Germans attacks with 2 units heading to Russia
                    Russians launches 1 interceptors out of Russia
                        Attackers Fire,  :  0/2 hits
                        Defenders Fire,  :  0/1 hits
                    Air Battle is over, the remaining bombers go on to their targets
                Strategic bombing raid in Russia
                        AA fire in Russia :  0/2 hits
                    Bombing raid in Russia rolls: 5,6 and causes: 11 damage to unit: factory_major
                    Bombing raid in Russia causes 11 damage total.
                Battle in Iceland
                Battle in Western Ukraine
                    Germans attack with 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry
                    Russians defend with 1 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry in Western Ukraine, round 3 :  2/2 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Western Ukraine
                    Germans win, taking Iceland from British, taking Western Ukraine from Russians with 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                Battle in Smolensk
                    Germans attack with 22 armour, 11 artilleries, 13 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys
                    Russians defend with 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 22 armour, 11 artilleries, 13 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys in Smolensk, round 2 :  16/64 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 :  2/4 hits
                        2 infantry owned by the Russians, 2 artilleries owned by the Russians and 2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                    Germans win, taking Smolensk from Russians with 22 armour, 11 artilleries, 11 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
                Cleaning up after air battles

Non Combat Move - Germans
                1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Karelia
                1 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to Romania
                2 aaGuns moved from Belarus to Smolensk
                3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Belarus to Novgorod
                1 mech_infantry moved from Romania to Belarus
                2 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Greater Southern Germany
                1 aaGun moved from Germany to Greater Southern Germany
                10 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Baltic States
                1 fighter moved from Romania to Novgorod
                2 bombers moved from Russia to Novgorod

Place Units - Germans
                1 aaGun and 2 infantry placed in Novgorod
                10 mech_infantrys placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 46 PUs; end with 46 PUs
                Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 51 PUs
                Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 56 PUs

triplea_42742_Ger10.tsvg

I planned my combat on not repairing Novg.  So I needed to bring all the planes there and not divert an inf to Arch.  But to protect against an air attack, I repaired and built units there, giving no change of a successful attack.  So I should have used my idle planes and an inf to take Arch.

• '19 '17

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
                Russians repair damage of 9x factory_major; Remaining resources: 24 PUs;
                Russians buy 8 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Russians
                1 infantry moved from Archangel to Smolensk
                2 infantry moved from Vologda to Smolensk
                1 mech_infantry moved from Samara to Smolensk
                1 artillery and 7 infantry moved from Russia to Smolensk
                1 armour moved from Samara to Smolensk
                19 infantry moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                5 mech_infantrys moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                22 artilleries moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                5 armour moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                2 fighters moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                1 artillery moved from Ukraine to Bessarabia
                      Russians take Bessarabia from Italians
                1 infantry moved from Alexandria to Tobruk
                      Russians take Tobruk from Italians

Combat - Russians
                Battle in Smolensk
                    Russians attack with 6 armour, 23 artilleries, 2 fighters, 29 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans defend with 2 aaGuns, 22 armour, 11 artilleries, 11 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys
                        AA fire in Smolensk : 1/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                        1 fighter owned by the Russians lost in Smolensk
                        Russians roll dice for 6 armour, 23 artilleries, 1 fighter, 29 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 2 : 30/66 hits, 21.50 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 2 aaGuns, 22 armour, 11 artilleries, 11 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys in Smolensk, round 2 : 27/62 hits, 24.33 expected hits
                        27 infantry owned by the Russians, 2 aaGuns owned by the Germans, 11 infantry owned by the Germans and 17 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                        Russians roll dice for 6 armour, 23 artilleries, 1 fighter, 2 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 3 : 16/39 hits, 14.50 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 22 armour, 11 artilleries and 1 mech_infantry in Smolensk, round 3 : 16/34 hits, 15.00 expected hits
                        6 mech_infantrys owned by the Russians, 2 infantry owned by the Russians, 11 artilleries owned by the Germans, 8 artilleries owned by the Russians, 4 armour owned by the Germans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                        Russians roll dice for 6 armour, 15 artilleries, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 4 : 11/23 hits, 9.17 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 18 armour in Smolensk, round 4 : 11/18 hits, 9.00 expected hits
                        11 artilleries owned by the Russians and 11 armour owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                        Russians roll dice for 6 armour, 4 artilleries, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 5 : 7/12 hits, 5.50 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 7 armour in Smolensk, round 5 : 3/7 hits, 3.50 expected hits
                        3 artilleries owned by the Russians and 7 armour owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                    Russians win, taking Smolensk from Germans with 6 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 82
                    Casualties for Russians: 22 artilleries, 1 fighter, 29 infantry and 6 mech_infantrys
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 aaGuns, 22 armour, 11 artilleries, 11 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys

Non Combat Move - Russians
                1 fighter moved from Smolensk to Russia
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Smolensk to Russia
                2 mech_infantrys moved from Volgograd to Tsinghai
                4 aaGuns moved from Bryansk to Smolensk

Place Units - Russians
                8 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
                Russians collect 28 PUs; end with 28 PUs
                Objective Russians 2 Spread Of Communism: Russians met a national objective for an additional 6 PUs; end with 34 PUs

Germans : 5.17
        AA fire in Smolensk : : 0.50
        Russians : 13.33

triplea_42742_Rus10.tsvg

• '19 '17

@FMErwinRommel:

I planned my combat on not repairing Novg.  So I needed to bring all the planes there and not divert an inf to Arch.  But to protect against an air attack, I repaired and built units there, giving no change of a successful attack.  So I should have used my idle planes and an inf to take Arch.

Yep.

• '19 '17

Planned on attacking first round and then seeing if I needed to retreat based on the numbers.  Russians had great rolls.

Bat Calc gave you 24% chance of winning and aver TUV -26.  The first round you got 8.5 more hits and I got 2.7 more hits than expected.  Subsequent rounds I never made up the difference.  The prior turn when I lost 3 units attacking Smol and you lost none, and this turn when your 3 defenders gave 2 hits instead of 1, all caused the odds to improve from very poor to 24%.

• '19 '17

The Russians have been fairly lucky and the Germans not so much, especially factoring in the British bombing…

I advanced to Smol assuming that you would look at the odds and retreat to Moscow and the Brits would follow.  Which would give me a better chance to keep Ukr, rather than trading it back and forth.  I wasn’t getting anywhere, altho I could have just waited for Japan to continue pressing Brit in mideast and threaten Rus in Siberia and along China border.

• '19 '17

I was thinking attack and see how the first round or two went.  If it looked like I could take out most of your units, even if USSR lost, maybe the UK and/or French could help finish off the rest of the tanks.

• '19 '17

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
                Russians repair damage of 9x factory_major; Remaining resources: 24 PUs;
                Russians buy 8 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Russians
                1 infantry moved from Archangel to Smolensk
                2 infantry moved from Vologda to Smolensk
                1 mech_infantry moved from Samara to Smolensk
                1 artillery and 7 infantry moved from Russia to Smolensk
                1 armour moved from Samara to Smolensk
                19 infantry moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                5 mech_infantrys moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                22 artilleries moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                5 armour moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                2 fighters moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                1 artillery moved from Ukraine to Bessarabia
                      Russians take Bessarabia from Italians
                1 infantry moved from Alexandria to Tobruk
                      Russians take Tobruk from Italians

Combat - Russians
                Battle in Smolensk
                    Russians attack with 6 armour, 23 artilleries, 2 fighters, 29 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans defend with 2 aaGuns, 22 armour, 11 artilleries, 11 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys
                        AA fire in Smolensk : 1/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                        1 fighter owned by the Russians lost in Smolensk
                        Russians roll dice for 6 armour, 23 artilleries, 1 fighter, 29 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 2 : 30/66 hits, 21.50 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 2 aaGuns, 22 armour, 11 artilleries, 11 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys in Smolensk, round 2 : 27/62 hits, 24.33 expected hits
                        27 infantry owned by the Russians, 2 aaGuns owned by the Germans, 11 infantry owned by the Germans and 17 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                        Russians roll dice for 6 armour, 23 artilleries, 1 fighter, 2 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 3 : 16/39 hits, 14.50 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 22 armour, 11 artilleries and 1 mech_infantry in Smolensk, round 3 : 16/34 hits, 15.00 expected hits
                        6 mech_infantrys owned by the Russians, 2 infantry owned by the Russians, 11 artilleries owned by the Germans, 8 artilleries owned by the Russians, 4 armour owned by the Germans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                        Russians roll dice for 6 armour, 15 artilleries, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 4 : 11/23 hits, 9.17 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 18 armour in Smolensk, round 4 : 11/18 hits, 9.00 expected hits
                        11 artilleries owned by the Russians and 11 armour owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                        Russians roll dice for 6 armour, 4 artilleries, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 5 : 7/12 hits, 5.50 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 7 armour in Smolensk, round 5 : 3/7 hits, 3.50 expected hits
                        3 artilleries owned by the Russians and 7 armour owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                    Russians win, taking Smolensk from Germans with 6 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 82
                    Casualties for Russians: 22 artilleries, 1 fighter, 29 infantry and 6 mech_infantrys
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 aaGuns, 22 armour, 11 artilleries, 11 infantry and 18 mech_infantrys

Non Combat Move - Russians
                1 fighter moved from Smolensk to Russia
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Smolensk to Russia
                2 mech_infantrys moved from Volgograd to Tsinghai
                4 aaGuns moved from Bryansk to Smolensk

Place Units - Russians
                8 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
                Russians collect 28 PUs; end with 28 PUs
                Objective Russians 2 Spread Of Communism: Russians met a national objective for an additional 6 PUs; end with 34 PUs

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 45 / 56
        Russians : 28 / 34
        Japanese : 65 / 81
        Americans : 55 / 76
        Chinese : 4 / 4
        British : 34 / 31
        UK_Pacific : 2 / 0
        Italians : 16 / 9
        ANZAC : 10 / 15
        French : 6 / 0
        Dutch : 0 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 0 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

triplea_42742_Rus10.tsvg

The game won’t post from Triplea, but I can attach the file manually now and will post it thru Triplea whenever it becomes available.0_1542161010480_triplea_42742_Jap10 combat.tsvg

• @FMErwinRommel Interesting format… I see the combat file, but not end of turn file.

Here’s the end turn file0_1542203178433_triplea_42742_Jap10.tsvg

• @FMErwinRommel

Here is the US complete turn. I apologize. I was on the phone and didn’t complete my entire US buy. So I edited IPCs and units at the end for the buy. Please double check me. Sorry for the sloppiness.0_1542259895528_US Turn.tsvg

• '19 '17

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m