• First of all: great job!

Then I would like to have USA entry to war clarified in more detail.

Notes say
    “USA cannot go to war against the Axis until the beginning of PU collect phase of USA 5, unless of course an Axis power attacks it first.”

We assume that “or London has fallen” should be added.

But how about Japan declaring war to dutch; does it bring usa or uk into war?

Thanks in advance for answering

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@chaptim I’ll update the notes for the London fallen. Yea seems as if Japan attacks the Dutch it should be game on. I’ll change that too.

Sorry for screwing up your game. Triplea bots don’t always use the latest. 1.94 is the latest.

• Welcome back Barnee.

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@chaptim Updated to version 1.95. Triplea will not notify you of the update, so just uninstall and reinstall. Under Experimental.

Change Log:
    Clarify USA Declaration of War. Add version notification. Add notification for Italian combat.

Edit

Just remembered something. Hold off for a bit.

Good to go now.

Change Log:
    When “Charles de Gaulle Neutrals Modified” is activated, Mongolia will now turn Russian when attacked by Japan.

• '22 '21 '16 '15

Have been playing the 39 setup for a while now on TripleA but I would love to see the map printed out same size as global 40. Is there a map file out there for oztea´s 39 setup which I can print? Or is it possible to extract the mapfile from TripleA itself?

• Italy declares war to UK, but Paris does not fall for rounds - is the restriction for Italy able to attack only empty UK territories cancelled at any time?

• @pacifiersboard Italy is only restricted on who it can attack on the turn it declares war. (and Paris is not already in Axis hands)
    The restriction is only that it can’t attack territories that have units on that first turn.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m