• Founder TripleA Admin

I’d like to get an idea of which Axis & Allies games people are playing.

• A&A 3rd ed  :-D

• The new A&A Revised is quite good.  Had played the heck out of A&A in the 80’s, and made some houserules to keep it fresh.  We think the new version is even better.

• All of them

• Founder TripleA Admin

I know there are more than 34 A&A players on this board. This poll is still open for business.

That total count of 34 doesn’t look right.  I had to do a double take.

I count 71 votes, unless I’m missing something.  It looks like 41 people alone have voted for the top 3.

But we still need more votes!

Edit:

Unless that means 34 distinct voters, and you could vote for multiple options.  That would make sense then.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Yes, it’s 34 disctint voters and you may vote for more than one item. I think you can change your vote too.

• Im a fan of Pacific, but we only have revised, so we play that most.

• I love all Axis and Allies titles, but revised is the one that I play most. I love opening the closet door and seeing all those A&A boxes…

• I play whatever game I can get these days. I have all of the Avalon Hill/Hasbro versions. Pretty much weaned away from Classic. It is mostly a question of finding an opponent and the time to play.

• 2007 AAR League

It seems there is a large amount of players for the other titles (Pacific, Europe, D-day). Why aren’t more of these games played?

• Axis and Allies 3rd edition.

You can play online go to www.axisandalliesworldclub.com you can play with no CD patch our new patch out in 4.1. This patch fixes bugs and creates a better AutoSave and some more. The name of out club is aawc and we have 2v2 play with leagues and 1v1 play with leagues and tournaments. The name of our 2v2 is Squadron(Squad) and Mercenary(Merc). Anyone and everyone signed up to aawc can play in Merc. In Squad you must be on a team to play. You can join a team or create 1 but you have to have people to create one with or you must have a captain agree to let you join. The name of our server is WarZone, which has 5 different servers on it with A&A, Outlaws, Panzer General 2, Risk2, and total Annihilation.    Hope to see you on the zone.

• A&A Revised and A&A Minatures are the games for me.  :lol:  BTW, where can I dl this A&A 3rd Edition?  Im interested in playing A&A online in real time.

• Third Edition is basically the Hasbro CD ROM.

It is second edition “Classic” with some rule variants available.

I THINK TripleA can be used for this, but not sure if the “3rd Ed” rule variants are all available there…

• @ncscswitch:

Third Edition is basically the Hasbro CD ROM.

It is second edition “Classic” with some rule variants available.

I THINK TripleA can be used for this, but not sure if the “3rd Ed” rule variants are all available there…

Cool.  I didnt know exactly what 3rd edition was.  Where can I dl it at?  Any torrent sites for it?

• There is a thread SOMEWHERE here about downloading Axis and Allies for free… it is supposed to be the CDR version.

I never confirmed and did nto mark it, since I bought the CD years ago… (and it generally is rather whimpy)

• The cdrom game is the best you can get. It is managed by great people and has been managed for about 8 years. There are all kinds of stuff you can do with the cd instead of playing on forums. How could that possibly be fun to anyone? Actually being about to do your turns and the game not taking 2 weeks to finish is way better.  There is more that just 3rd edition in the cdrom. You can play from 7 different ruleset databases for 1v1 play. And you can choice from anything you want in squads or 2v2 play.

• @ncscswitch:

There is a thread SOMEWHERE here about downloading Axis and Allies for free… it is supposed to be the CDR version.

I never confirmed and did nto mark it, since I bought the CD years ago… (and it generally is rather whimpy)

If you have the CD still, you can extract the files off the CD and rar the files and turn it into a torrent.  If you have the time to do this, Ill tell you exactly how to do it.  Id greatly appreciate it, cause I really want to play this game.  :-D

• Actually, I think NFL may be refering to the Atari CD…

• @ncscswitch:

Actually, I think NFL may be refering to the Atari CD…

You mean the RTS?  That one has only been out for like 3 years.  He said that site has been managed for 8 years.  So it probaly is the same version you have.  Anyways, interested in helping me out and making a torrent for the game?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m