Dawgoneit (Allies +20) vs. StuckTojo (Axis) Global 2nd ed.

• '19 '17 '16

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Round: 14

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 3 armour, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber; Remaining resources: 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Japanese
                1 destroyer moved from 16 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Japan to 25 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 35 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
                2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 35 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from 44 Sea Zone to Celebes
                5 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 35 Sea Zone to Celebes
                1 destroyer moved from 35 Sea Zone to 45 Sea Zone
                15 armour, 4 artilleries, 7 fighters, 7 infantry, 30 mech_infantrys and 5 tactical_bombers moved from Burma to India
                2 bombers moved from Kazakhstan to India

Combat - Japanese
                Battle in 44 Sea Zone
                    Japanese attack with 1 fighter and 1 transport
                    ANZAC defend with 1 transport
                        1 transport owned by the ANZAC lost in 44 Sea Zone
                    Japanese win with 1 fighter and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                    Casualties for ANZAC: 1 transport
                Battle in 25 Sea Zone
                    Japanese attack with 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Americans defend with 1 destroyer
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 25 Sea Zone, round 2 :  2/3 hits
                        Americans roll dice for 1 destroyer in 25 Sea Zone, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        1 destroyer owned by the Japanese and 1 destroyer owned by the Americans lost in 25 Sea Zone
                    Japanese win with 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 destroyer
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer
                Battle in Celebes
                    Japanese attack with 5 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                    ANZAC defend with 1 infantry
                        Japanese roll dice for 5 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Celebes, round 2 :  5/9 hits
                        ANZAC roll dice for 1 infantry in Celebes, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the ANZAC lost in Celebes
                    Japanese win, taking Celebes from ANZAC with 5 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for ANZAC: 1 infantry
                Battle in India
                    Japanese attack with 15 armour, 4 artilleries, 2 bombers, 7 fighters, 7 infantry, 30 mech_infantrys and 5 tactical_bombers
                    British defend with 3 aaGuns, 3 armour, 8 artilleries, 1 fighter, 31 infantry and 14 mech_infantrys; UK_Pacific defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_major and 1 harbour; Americans defend with 1 bomber and 1 infantry
                        AA fire in India :  0/9 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 15 armour, 4 artilleries, 2 bombers, 7 fighters, 7 infantry, 30 mech_infantrys and 5 tactical_bombers in India, round 2 :  24/70 hits
                        UK_Pacific roll dice for 3 aaGuns, 3 armour, 8 artilleries, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 32 infantry and 14 mech_infantrys in India, round 2 :  25/59 hits
                        7 infantry owned by the Japanese, 1 bomber owned by the Americans, 3 aaGuns owned by the British, 18 mech_infantrys owned by the Japanese and 20 infantry owned by the British lost in India
                        Japanese roll dice for 15 armour, 4 artilleries, 2 bombers, 7 fighters, 12 mech_infantrys and 5 tactical_bombers in India, round 3 :  14/45 hits
                        UK_Pacific roll dice for 3 armour, 8 artilleries, 1 fighter, 12 infantry and 14 mech_infantrys in India, round 3 :  17/38 hits
                        4 artilleries owned by the Japanese, 2 mech_infantrys owned by the British, 1 armour owned by the Japanese, 1 infantry owned by the Americans, 12 mech_infantrys owned by the Japanese and 11 infantry owned by the British lost in India
                        Japanese roll dice for 14 armour, 2 bombers, 7 fighters and 5 tactical_bombers in India, round 4 :  16/28 hits
                        UK_Pacific roll dice for 3 armour, 8 artilleries, 1 fighter and 12 mech_infantrys in India, round 4 :  8/24 hits
                        12 mech_infantrys owned by the British, 8 armour owned by the Japanese and 4 artilleries owned by the British lost in India
                        Japanese roll dice for 6 armour, 2 bombers, 7 fighters and 5 tactical_bombers in India, round 5 :  8/20 hits
                        UK_Pacific roll dice for 3 armour, 4 artilleries and 1 fighter in India, round 5 :  3/8 hits
                        3 armour owned by the Japanese, 1 fighter owned by the British, 3 armour owned by the British and 4 artilleries owned by the British lost in India
                    Japanese captures 2PUs while taking UK_Pacific capital
                    Japanese win, taking India from UK_Pacific with 3 armour, 2 bombers, 7 fighters and 5 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                    Casualties for British: 3 aaGuns, 3 armour, 8 artilleries, 1 fighter, 31 infantry and 14 mech_infantrys
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 bomber and 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Japanese: 12 armour, 4 artilleries, 7 infantry and 30 mech_infantrys

Non Combat Move - Japanese
                2 bombers moved from India to Yunnan
                1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from French Indo China to Burma
                1 aaGun moved from Yunnan to Burma
                5 fighters and 5 tactical_bombers moved from India to Yunnan
                2 fighters moved from India to French Indo China
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Turkmenistan to Kazakhstan
                1 artillery moved from Sumatra to 41 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 transport moved from 41 Sea Zone to 39 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from 39 Sea Zone to India
                1 fighter moved from 44 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                5 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Celebes to 35 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Japan to Philippines
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Philippines to French Indo China
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 16 Sea Zone
                2 destroyers moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
                1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 6 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber placed in Japan
                3 armour placed in French Indo China

Turn Complete - Japanese
                Japanese collect 72 PUs; end with 74 PUs
                Objective Japanese 3 Control Honolulu Or Sydney Or Calcutta Or Western United States: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 79 PUs

triplea_42632.0_Jap14.tsvg

• '19 '17 '16

I assumed no non-combat moves for your USSR boats. If that’s wrong just edit any moves you want to make.

• i do believe this one is over.
    G.G.

• '19 '17 '16

@dawgoneit:

i do believe this one is over.
    G.G.

OK. Good game.

Let me know if you’re up for a re-match.

• i think we have enough games under our belt to count this one if you want.
    witch game. bid?

• '19 '17 '16

@dawgoneit:

i think we have enough games under our belt to count this one if you want.
    witch game. bid?

I’m not too concerned about my stats, so we won’t report this last one.  :-)

We can make this new one official, though.

Would you like to try the Allies again, maybe with a higher bid?  Say, 25?

• '19 '17 '16

@StuckTojo:

@dawgoneit:

i think we have enough games under our belt to count this one if you want.
    witch game. bid?

I’m not too concerned about my stats, so we won’t report this last one.   :-)

Unless you want to, of course…

• if your willing to give an elite player lik my self 25  :wink: LOL
    i’ll take it.
    i have to think my bid placement though.

• '19 '17 '16

@dawgoneit:

if your willing to give an elite player lik my self 25  :wink: LOL
    i’ll take it.
    i have to think my bid placement though.

Cool. No rush.

Send me your bids and email whenever you’re ready.  :-)

• destroyer sz106
    man in south africa
    art in alex.
    art in sudan
    tank in egypt
    wagggster1@yahoo.com

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m