• All,

I found a company in Hong Kong that does custom neoprene maps.  You just upload a hi res image file and within 2 weeks, you have an awesome map.

Check out the Anniversary map I just got.  The only problem is that it has a strong smell but you just put it outside to air out.

OOB map is on top and you can see the Anniversary underneath it (for reference).

shop.x-raypad dot com

I do not have anything to do with this company, just wanted to let people know a great way to get a neoprene map!!

This is Global
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2JEDXgomPQ

And this is Anniversary

Thx
    jonpfl

• Is neoprene stiff like a board, or roleable like a map?

• @Nowhere:

Is neoprene stiff like a board, or roleable like a map?

Rollable like a mouse pad.  Easy to store, great looking as well

Thx
    jonpfl

• Looks nice, I have a few questions. How is it holding up? Are the edges stitched? What did it cost? And did the smell go away?

• @Tallgeese:

Looks nice, I have a few questions. How is it holding up? Are the edges stitched? What did it cost? And did the smell go away?

1. It is holding up great, just played a 5 player 1940 Global this past Sat and it is still set up for when we continue in a few weeks.
    2. The edges are not stitched but it was an option.  I thought about doing it but decided against it.
    3. I believe it was $135 which included shipping to Florida
    4. My anniversary neoprene map had a strong smell so I put it outside a few days and it mostly went away.  My global never had smell but I suspect it was older neoprene as it is 2mm and my anniversary is 3mm.

Thx
    jonpfl

• Thanks for the info!  :-)

• '17 '16 Customizer

Looks great, thanks for the vid!

• What is the dimension of your anniversary map? I recently contacted the company and they seem pretty fixed on their preset sizes.

Did you have any issue with them screwing up the aspect ratio at all?

• Hello,

When I ordered it they had a bunch of different sizes I could choose from.

I am not at home at the moment but if you drop me an email at jonpfl01 at gmail I can get you any info you need.

My table is roughly 7 feet by 3.5 feet and it just fits with a few inches to spare so I am guessing it is 6.5 feet by 3 feet.

Before they printed for me they sent me a pic to look at so I could check to make sure they didn’t mess up with scaling.

Either anniversary or Global was smaller than their size mat by a few inches so they just put a black border.

The map is AWESOME. Drop me an email and I can take pics later.

Thx
    jonpfl

• Thanks for the prompt response!

My table measures about 30.5 x 46.5 and I’m trying to fit the largest map i can get of anniversary on there without screwing up the aspect ratio.

I told them this and they responded saying they could print a 24 x 36.5 which is…not big enough lol.

I got no response when I asked if they could get it bigger to the size I had quoted.

You must have got one of their preset sizes? Could you let me know exactly how big your anniversary measures?

I don’t know how to PM through this bloody forum but my email is ryanvoz@yahoo.com or you can message my skype at ryan.voznick

THANKS!

• @AcesWild5049 said in Neoprene map:

I don’t know how to PM through this bloody forum …

That is why we have the Tips and Tricks, especially about sending PM.

• @Panther ah! daylight at last! thanks!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m