Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Neoprene map

• All,

I found a company in Hong Kong that does custom neoprene maps.  You just upload a hi res image file and within 2 weeks, you have an awesome map.

Check out the Anniversary map I just got.  The only problem is that it has a strong smell but you just put it outside to air out.

OOB map is on top and you can see the Anniversary underneath it (for reference).

shop.x-raypad dot com

I do not have anything to do with this company, just wanted to let people know a great way to get a neoprene map!!

This is Global
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2JEDXgomPQ

And this is Anniversary

Thx
    jonpfl

• Is neoprene stiff like a board, or roleable like a map?

• @Nowhere:

Is neoprene stiff like a board, or roleable like a map?

Rollable like a mouse pad.  Easy to store, great looking as well

Thx
    jonpfl

• Looks nice, I have a few questions. How is it holding up? Are the edges stitched? What did it cost? And did the smell go away?

• @Tallgeese:

Looks nice, I have a few questions. How is it holding up? Are the edges stitched? What did it cost? And did the smell go away?

1. It is holding up great, just played a 5 player 1940 Global this past Sat and it is still set up for when we continue in a few weeks.
    2. The edges are not stitched but it was an option.  I thought about doing it but decided against it.
    3. I believe it was $135 which included shipping to Florida
    4. My anniversary neoprene map had a strong smell so I put it outside a few days and it mostly went away.  My global never had smell but I suspect it was older neoprene as it is 2mm and my anniversary is 3mm.

Thx
    jonpfl

• Thanks for the info!  🙂

• 2017 2016 Customizer

Looks great, thanks for the vid!

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.2m