Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

China question

• can the usa set up forces in china?

can they launch attacks from china?

can they build Industrial complexes in china?

thanks
    slo

• 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 '14 '13 Official Answers TripleA Moderator

@slo:

can the usa set up forces in china?

The US cannot mobilize units in China. They cannot even replace the Flying Tiger.
    They can land air units or troops from a transport there of course.

@slo:

can they launch attacks from china?

Once they landed units there, they can.

@slo:

can they build Industrial complexes in china?

No.
    By the rules “You can place new industrial complexes in any territory that you have controlled since the start of your turn and that has an income value of
    at least 1.”
    There is no way USA can control a Chinese territory. When taking a Chinese territory from an Axis player, this territory is liberated for China.

• thanks…

so I can move as many forces into china that I want, but I cannot build an industrial complex there because its not my land…got it…thanks

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m