• i cant wait to get this game. it looks like dday with a new map and background. operational level games are fun and quick. i think an italian campain would be great. i also think a north africa theatre/ southern mediterrianian game would be great. it could feature german and italian forces vs the brits/anzac and americans.

• Founder TripleA Admin

The game is indeed a really great game!

• Bulge is much better than D-Day. I feel this system will be a new standard for operational level scale AA games that involve land battles.

It would be a perfect template for a Barbarossa, Kursk, Market Garden, Stalingrad, or a france 1944 game. I have allready played this game 5 times.

Its like a tidal wave or a runaway fire. Eventually it will be subsided or contained. If it does not go well you will be drowned or consumed by the flames. I think its also possible to have 2 allied players and 2 german players.

• Founder TripleA Admin

This is a little off topic but Greg was saying that the next game will be Axis & Allies Guadalcanal. There was something about Larry developing the game for Eagle Games and after Eagle went under supposedly WotC/Avalon Hill bought rights to the game.

The rumor is that it will be released in the Spring. I’m not sure if that means this Spring or Spring 2008.

• The original game was to be produced by matrix games which has only one other boardgame under its belt. It is mostly a software game company

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m