Who wanne play A&A with me over the internet

• who wanne play A&A with me over the internet

mail: bartdeking@hotmail.com

• Hey Bart, looks like I cannot download TripleA until I upgrade my Mac OS package.  Is that what you use?  I have used my physical board to track moves instead of an online board, and justed posted force summaries at the end of each turn.  Check out my recent game against baekgom or any of the other ongoing games on the forum to see how this works.  I am generally able to post 9am-4pm EST and after 11pm EST.  If you are interested, I like to play without NA’s or Research.  I played as the Allies last time and would like to try my hand as the Axis.  For a diceroller, I use www.rjware.net/WGMC/AHAA/diceroller.jsp.  I would like to play to 9VC, but would play to 10 VC if you really want.  Larry Harris Tournament Rules seem to be standard here, the main difference I noticed versus Out-of-the-box rules regard Strategic Bombing–under LHTR a SBR can only inflict damage equal to the target territory’s IPC per TURN, not per bomber.  Reply with any questions, or just start a new thread under Games with Russia Turn 1.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m