If Germany had invaded USA and took the same area…

• '17 '16 '15

LOFL !!! Yea Right ! They couldn’t even cross the channel ! LOL !

What if Aliens came down and helped the nazis ha ha ha !

Sorry IL. If that happened the Bad Ass US of Fckn A would’ve been their worst nightmare. My OM worked with a German who emigrated to Minnesota after the war. The German said he was brought up to think Americans were weak. Then he moved to Minnesota. Hotter than Hell in Summer and Colder than a Witches Tit in Winter.

Yea they’d be paddling their asses back to the reich as fast as possible.

Screw those commies anyways. They never said thanks and most of the dead were Ukrainian, who they’re trying to kill right now.

• I note with amusement that one of the “American” cities which is paired on the map with a Russian city is Quebec, which is “American” only in the sense of being North American.  And I’m even more amused to note that it’s paired with Murmansk, which even by the standards of Quebec City’s harsh winters (I was once there in February) strike me as being an overstatement.

Regarding Barney’s question “What if Aliens came down and helped the nazis?”, there were three episodes (actually, more like two episodes and a few minutes of a third) of Star Trek Enterprise which showed just such a situation.  As I recall from a map on the wall in the Nazi/Alien-occupied White House, the bad guys didn’t get more than half-way across the country.

• IL - Where was that published and when?

• Its from Life Magazine and supposed to demonstrate that if Germany invaded USA and had the same success as in Soviet Union, how it would look on a map. that way i guess Americans would understand what Russia went through or are going through since this was published during the war. Don’t understand Barneys reaction and the Alien comments…

• Ahhh. Thanks! Was able to find who put out that info but not who
    Published.

It should be noted that it was basically communist propaganda pushed by their American stooges shortly after their proposed alliance with the Nazis fell through. Not very convincing as both the geography and the situation was radically different but a very interesting piece so thank you.  I love this stuff. Please post more.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

An interesting comparison for sure! Thanks for sharing.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m