Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

G1 Poland tac?

• Where do you send the tac bomber that starts in Poland G1 assuming no G1 DOW on soviets?I’ve been sending it to Yugo and landing at rome.I wonder if people think its worth adding to France battle…risk of losing to an AA shot?

• 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 '14 '13 Moderator

I always arrack Yugoslavia and land in Rome. 20 units against France usually suffice.

• I like to split off 2 mech 1 tank and the hungary fighter for SFrance and I’m usually strafing Yugo.I want the factory to threaten G2 naval builds in the med
      .I just wonder if top players consider it too risky sending the stuka to Paris?If it does’nt die to AA it must help preserve higher value ground units.Is it most common for France battle to take 3rounds of combat?Should be good for dishing out 2 hits .I know people have mathematically calculated these things.I don’t ever try to take both Sfrance &normandy on G1,just 1 or the other.
      Rest of luftwaffe heads for 111 &110.

• 2018 2017

paris in case you get diced

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m