• Can someone recommend a printer for a custom map make that doesnt charge 250 plus.  Im located in north jersey area.  I need a custom map for aa 50th anny edition.  I have tge file i want to use.  Thanks. Jeff.

• Vinyl Attractions Seattle Printed me an almost 4ft by 8ft G40 map for like $120. That didn’t include shipping for me but I am guessing if you are printing a smaller map it would be cheaper and might justify the shipping costs. However, I don’t know the shipping costs of something like this. It could be worth looking into though

• $250!!??

I got my 72”x33” map printed for $67.

You need to shop around. I used yelp and asked for quotes from about 5 print shops.

• @jeffcamis:

Can someone recommend a printer for a custom map make that doesnt charge 250 plus.  Im located in north jersey area.  I need a custom map for aa 50th anny edition.  I have tge file i want to use.  Thanks. Jeff.

I’m not from New Jersey, but I am in America… I got my Scrim/Outdoor Banner Vinyl AA50 map made for like $60.

Did it at FedEx Office Print & Ship Center… I would imagine you have one like that in Jersey… also maybe try a Kinko’s if you have one of them. If you can’t find one locally, try the FedEx online shop and have it sent to you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m