1. Japan can build a minor only on Manchuria
2. Japan can build a minor OR major on Korea
3. If there is an Air base on Korea and Japan is attacking Japan via amphibious assault can the scramble fighters attack the bombardment ships or does the scramble only help out with naval attacks on ships in that SZ? I guess what i’m asking here is - say the US has already cleared SZ6 and is now just pounding Japan with Transports, Infantry and Naval bombardment but also have destroyers etc there too, since there is no longer a sea battle can the fighters in Korea be used to prevent the bombardment feature as a scramble or are they only able to be used in SZ protection with ships?
4. If the US is sitting in SZ6 and their carriers get damaged, what are their options for any fighters sitting on those carriers? Where all can they legally land now?
5. If the US is sitting in SZ6 with their navy, would the purchase of a Japanese Destroyer and placing it in SZ6 prevent the US Capital ships from being able to bombard their next turn since they would have to be involved in that naval battle to clear the SZ again?
6. Thoughts on the best way to defend such a situation other than just loading Japan with units at that time?
I’m sure your answers will spur more questions