Axis & Allies and Zombies is REAL

• Cut the Canadians some slack… they are living in a land of perpetual cold, ice and tundra… it’s so cold, when they go outside, the only word they can manage to say is “eh?”.

So when the only thing they can do for entertainment is either use maple syrup to put up wallpaper or sit in their basement and play A&A… they’re probably going to get good at A&A.

• *To all you Zombie haters out there, dont buy A&A Zombies if you dont want it.

To the rest of you, its Zombie time, man  😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Zombies are the future.

Also, and I cant stress this enough, if the Zombie pieces are grey, use them as infantry for neutral Zweden, they had grey uniforms at the time of WWII.

• 2020 2019 2018 2017 '16 '15 '14 Customizer '13

@Narvik:

*To all you Zombie haters out there, dont buy A&A Zombies if you dont want it.

Zombies are the future.

Also, and I cant stress this enough, if the Zombie pieces are grey, use them as infantry for neutral Zweden, they had grey uniforms at the time of WWII.  Man !

• @SS:

@Narvik:

Zombies are the future.

Also, and I cant stress this enough, if the Zombie pieces are grey, use them as infantry for neutral Zweden, they had grey uniforms at the time of WWII.  Man !

When I remembered that Narvik is Norwegian, I went through the roof with laughter.  Backstabbin’ Swedes.

I just want to call this now: once A&A Zombies comes out there is definitely going to be somebody who makes a Nazi Zombies only mod for it.

• 2020 2019 2018 2017 '16 '15 '14 Customizer '13

@Charles:

@SS:

@Narvik:

Zombies are the future.

When I remembered that Narvik is Norwegian, I went through the roof with laughter.  Backstabbin’ Swedes.

I just want to call this now: once A&A Zombies comes out there is definitely going to be somebody who makes a Nazi Zombies only mod for it.

SSSooooo true ! :evil:

• they are idiots for making a game like this…even if it sells imo…morons

• I’ve gotten over the shock, and now every time I see this board on the forums I get a good laugh.  I honestly cannot wait until this comes out just so I can watch someone talk about it on youtube.

“If you role a one, your infantry becomes a Zombie.”

Oh, yeah.  Good lols.  This is going to be better than my nightmares.

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m