Looking for online players for experimental variant

• I have an experimental A&A online variant that uses a simultaneous play style inspired by the game Diplomacy.  I am looking for players to help me play-test it and provide feedback.  I intend to play it in a play-by-mail style, with each player keeping a personal board handy using miniatures.  The online game keeps track of all the game state, including unit positions and movements, so using a board at all is optional.  The user interface includes a crude map with units displayed.  I intend to make a more sophisticated interactive interface, but I need some real play-testing to know where to go with that.  If you are interested, please read the docs here:

coyotebones.org/concurrent_AA/docs

if you are ready to try a game, send me a message at:

concurrent-aa-play-request@coyotebones.org

include a nickname to register on the system in your message.  I will use your email address for the system login, but only your nickname will be visible to the players.

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.4m