• I have an order ready for German pieces that I want, but this one is missing. It is one of the 3D printed pieces. Does anybody know how often these get restocked?

• @bgugs:

I have an order ready for German pieces that I want, but this one is missing. It is one of the 3D printed pieces. Does anybody know how often these get restocked?

Probably less often than their battle pieces, which can take a couple of months to restock.

• Okay thanks. I won’t wait for it then. If it happens to come up when I make a future order I will look then

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@bgugs:

Okay thanks. I won’t wait for it then. If it happens to come up when I make a future order I will look then

bgugs, sometimes you have contact Doug, if you want a certain piece, and he can give you a rough estimate of when he will have them in stock.

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

John

• That’s a good idea. I already placed this order but I am sure it will be far from my last. I will do that if it isn’t restocked come time for my next order. Thank you John Brown

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@bgugs:

That’s a good idea. I already placed this order but I am sure it will be far from my last. I will do that if it isn’t restocked come time for my next order. Thank you John Brown

Your welcome.

• bgugs

I was just at HBG during the designers weekend.  I noticed that they had at least 7-8 of these in stock in their bins.  I too recommend contacting Mr. Friend and asking about them.

When you get the piece/play with the piece, please let me know what you think about it!

• Good to know. Thanks Andy. I will contact them when I am ready to place another order

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m