[1936] New player quick index project.

• @Chris_Henry:

We’ve just accepted that this game will take at least a full weekend, and quite possibly have to remain set up for a time after. We just figure we might as well add some of the cool stuff to it if it’s going to take that long anyways!

I’m jealous! Playing a whole weekend is a luxury we unfortunately can’t afford!  :cry:
    We are considering splitting it over multiple days though - but that is to try the 1936 setup.

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

Haha don’t get me wrong, it’s the very reason we can’t get many games in either! It revolves around whenever my wife is out of town for a whole weekend basically! We’re hoping to clear some space soon, and find a more permanent larger table top that we can use to keep the game set up for longer periods of time. We know it can’t stay on my dad’s dining table indefinitely, which is why we try start to finish in a whole weekend!

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

This game is the exact reason I purchased a table that can be covered up to “store” a game like this.

This game wasn’t created yet but it’s exactly what I bought the table for originally to have a place to keep a game set up.

Then it’s a normal dinner table during the week.

• @thenorthman:

This game is the exact reason I purchased a table that can be covered up to �store� a game like this.

This game wasn�t created yet but it�s exactly what I bought the table for originally to have a place to keep a game set up.

Then it�s a normal dinner table during the week.

I thought about this. I myself am so busy I am lucky to play once or twice a year. If you can seal up your game you can just pick up where you left off even a few months later.

Do you have any pictures of your table?

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

@Cornelius:

@thenorthman:

This game is the exact reason I purchased a table that can be covered up to �store� a game like this.

This game wasn�t created yet but it�s exactly what I bought the table for originally to have a place to keep a game set up.

Then it�s a normal dinner table during the week.

I thought about this. I myself am so busy I am lucky to play once or twice a year. If you can seal up your game you can just pick up where you left off even a few months later.

Do you have any pictures of your table?

Agreed, I’d love to see some pictures if you are able!

I’ll get GW 36 set up then take some photos.

I noticed on the sheets that FALLSCHIRMJÄGER was listed as a separately entry right above Airborne.  With higher defense and attack values.

Was that just a personal thing or was that in one of the expansions?  AM I just being blind? Also saw it has a limit of one per turn.  SO sounds like something from the game but just making sure….

• @thenorthman:

Was that just a personal thing or was that in one of the expansions?  AM I just being blind? Also saw it has a limit of one per turn.  SO sounds like something from the game but just making sure….

They originated from the Sealion expansion.

@Munck:

@thenorthman:

They originated from the Sealion expansion.

Ahhh, I didn’t even think to check that!  Perfect!

• Thank you all for your work on these player aids!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m