Axis and Allies this Sat Jan 27th in whitestone NY. League Global 40 and anniv

• Hi All
          We are having an Axis and Allies league game day this Sat. in Whitestone. So far we have 16 confirmed. We also have a guy sell games and some AA. stuff. All are welcome. We will match you up if you come. We have some great experienced players who have played well over 60 games and some beginners. Bid for Allies, no tech. and have fun. We provide light refreshments, plenty of parking and a fridge. A minimal charge of 10. goes tom church. If interested let me know. This is our 6th event and do it about 3 or 4 times a year. 
                                                      Joe

• Where is Whitestone?

• Hi Surprise Attack
        Woops I am not sure why I thought everyone would know that. Almost did not post is as it has been awhile since someone asked from here but we did get a couple of guys from this site.
        We are at Grace Episcopal Church it is 14-15 Clintonville Whitestone NY 11357.
    It is in Queens NY near the Whitestone or Throgs neck bridge. We have guys from NJ, CT. NYC, Long Island and Rockland county. Sometimes from PA. We have about 16 so far for this one but we usually have about a little over 20 with a high number of 26.  We had a 1 day Global tournament at my friends convention in Nov. It was fun but a lot of work.
        We have players who have played 5 to 10 games and some guys who have played well over 60. Any more questions? Hope to see you one day. Global 40 is our main game but sometimes we play others. Bid for Allies although we did the tournament a bit different.
                                              Joe

• Man!, Would I love to join. I have never played this Global 40 Axis Game before, but would love to learn of it. It seams this is the one that everyone is doing. I am familiar with the Axis 2nd edition. Just played 2 weeks ago with a friend. I live in Lake Placid, N.Y. and am interested in traveling to tournaments. I am having probs. with down loading this map to play over e-mail and want to get involved with you all. I love this game and learned of it back in 93. Well, maybe I could get in touch with someone for help. I’ll just throw out my # for the sake of it. 518 354 2969-Wayne. Peace

• Hi Wayne
        I would be glad to give you a call or text. ? Is there a better time or times to do this. We meet several times a year at least 4. In Nov. we made it a tournament with teams but this is more relaxed. I honestly feel we have great guys and a great balance between beginners, moderate experience and some of the best players of Axis and Allies in the world.
            Let me know if you want a call or text and what times are good.
                                                Joe

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m