League General Discussion Thread

• '22 '16

@farmboy:

I just got an unknown error when trying to post a China turn. And then was told the upload folder was full when I tried to post a saved game and a screenshot (separately). Is that an error on my end or with the server. The US turn posted moments earlier went up fine.

It usually means the server is full.  Gotta let Djensen know so he can clear it out.

• '22 '16

@majikforce:

@farmboy:

I just got an unknown error when trying to post a China turn. And then was told the upload folder was full when I tried to post a saved game and a screenshot (separately). Is that an error on my end or with the server. The US turn posted moments earlier went up fine.

It usually means the server is full.  Gotta let Djensen know so he can clear it out.

I sent him a PM.  You’ll have to email the files for now until he can clear it out.

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

thanks  for the update

• '19 '18

@Sovietishcat:

Ok thanks guys; I thought it worked the other way around  :lol:

Please note what Ichabod said. You can delay Japan by moving a UK destroyer to the Seazone and then declare war with Anzac.

• '18 '16

@MrRoboto:

@Sovietishcat:

Ok thanks guys; I thought it worked the other way around  :lol:

Please note what Ichabod said. You can delay Japan by moving a UK destroyer to the Seazone and then declare war with Anzac.

That does make the US entry into the war take longer does it not?

• '19 '18

Yes, but if you do it in turn 2 (turn 1 doesn’t really make sense most of the time), you won’t delay the additional income, since US will get the bonus income beginning in turn 3 anyway.

But yes, usually Japan will not declare war on USA in this case, which makes their movement in turn 3 a lot easier and they can position themselves a lot better.

• Hi, not sure where to post this…I’m getting an error that says…

“Summary Text: Unknown Error, please contact the forum owner and also post a bug to the TripleA development team”

Can anyone help me out on how to fix this or point me in the right direction of where to get help?

Thank you!

• '19 '17 '16

Upload folder is full again.

Has someone contacted djensen?

• '22 '16

@simon33:

Upload folder is full again.

Has someone contacted djensen?

I sent him a PM yesterday. I guess it wouldn’t hurt if others did as well.

• Others did as well. Wittmann sent him an email concerning this.

It would be cool to have an extra thread for this, so People especially those who are not so familiar with this Problem know what is going on and how to continue their games untill DJensen fixed it.

If i visit a few games last year to let them know what is Happening, i get confused with my own games because i clicked on a lot of threads with my Icon on it, just to find out, oh non of mine :lol:

• '17

Triplea is not letting me load transports in a sea zone suddenly made hostile the same turn that japan declares war

• '19 '17 '16

@Ichabod:

Triplea is not letting me load transports in a sea zone suddenly made hostile the same turn that japan declares war

Link?

After the last update, I get an error message now that says this:

Oct 24, 2018 11:42:51 AM games.strategy.triplea.ui.ObjectivePanel$ObjectiveTableModel setObjectiveStats
    SEVERE: objective.properties keys must be 2 parts: <game_name>.TABLEGROUP.<#>;player  OR  <game_name>.player;attachmentName
    Oct 24, 2018 11:42:51 AM games.strategy.triplea.ui.ObjectivePanel$ObjectiveTableModel setObjectiveStats
    SEVERE: objective.properties keys must be 2 parts: <game_name>.TABLEGROUP.<#>;player  OR  <game_name>.player;attachmentName

It doesn’t interfere in game play (I just close it and continue) but was just curious what is producing it or how to avoid it.</game_name></game_name></game_name></game_name>

• '19 '17 '16

@farmboy:

After the last update, I get an error message now that says this:

It doesn’t interfere in game play (I just close it and continue) but was just curious what is producing it or how to avoid it.</game_name></game_name></game_name></game_name>

There’s was a typo in one of the USSR objectives. Looks like you must have downloaded the map before it was fixed. If you remove and re-download the map, it should go away. I suspect your objective panel doesn’t work at the moment.

ok. Thanks!

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

Need help running Java on Windows 10 using Chrome browser. On Surface Pro 4.

• '19 '18

Is anyone else having problems downloading the save files?

• '19 '17 '16

@MrRoboto:

Is anyone else having problems downloading the save files?

Working fine for me.

In an amphibious assault can one use both do an amphibious assault and fly a fighter (or other naval ship) in to attack an enemy transport or do all the units have to choose between the naval battle and the amphibious assault?

• '19 '17 '16

Not 100% sure what you’re asking but each unit can only attack in the sea battle or the land battle. If you use a fighter to attack a transport in the SZ you are doing the amphibious assault, you lose the bombardment shots (if any).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m