Battle of the Bay Area January 27-28 2018

• '19

Happy New Years! After attending and enjoying YG tournament last fall 2017, I have been inspired to host a tourney here In the Bay Area California.  I wanted to keep it low key for a few reasons and I decided to only reach out to the local guys here because it’s our first test run and if its successfull then we can bring in more soldiers in our next tournament.  Anyways we have nine participants and will have four games of anniversary 1V1 going on with the 1941 set up.  One team has two players.  Again if everything pans out well then I hope we can do it again and make it even a bigger event in the future.  The event will be held at a local clubhouse which I have axis to where I live.  I will have videos on my YouTube channel
    (corpo24 Axis&Allies) on what’s going on and who won.  I’m excited and I’m looking forward to our first Bay Area tourney in a few weeks.  👍

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

@Corpo24:

Happy New Years! After attending and enjoying YG tournament last fall 2017, I have been inspired to host a tourney here In the Bay Area California.  I wanted to keep it low key for a few reasons and I decided to only reach out to the local guys here because it’s our first test run and if its successfull then we can bring in more soldiers in our next tournament.   Anyways we have nine participants and will have four games of anniversary 1V1 going on with the 1941 set up.  One team has two players.  Again if everything pans out well then I hope we can do it again and make it even a bigger event in the future.  The event will be held at a local clubhouse which I have axis to where I live.  I will have videos on my YouTube channel
    (corpo24 Axis&Allies) on what’s going on and who won.  I’m excited and I’m looking forward to our first Bay Area tourney in a few weeks.  👍

I’ll be there.  No allies for me for less than 20 bid!  :evil:

• '19

I’m playing the allies right now with the 41 set up against Variance and Sam Kenny on you tube.  I was bold and took the allies with no bid and the Turkish straits open.  Perhaps a huge blunder on my part lol 😩.  The competition is good in the tourney, but I think you have a good shot to come out on top.  Unless you get awful dice lol 😂

@Corpo24:

I’m playing the allies right now with the 41 set up against Variance and Sam Kenny on you tube.  I was bold and took the allies with no bid and the Turkish straits open.  Perhaps a huge blunder on my part lol 😩.  The competition is good in the tourney, but I think you have a good shot to come out on top.  Unless you get awful dice lol 😂

Ha, ha… A&A 50 is a squirrelly game IMO. Lots of luck, major movement possibilities ,Tech.  Anything can happen.

• '19

That’s very true.  All it takes is one big tech like long range aircraft and the game can change.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Karl - you’re my bay area champion! You got this!

@Gargantua:

Karl - you’re my bay area champion! You got this!

KILL!

• '19

The rosters and first round matches are set for January 27.  We have 8 participants attending our anniversary tournament.  Stay tuned for updates.  
    1.  Chaos 543 vs Karl7
    2.  Sentmassen vs Argothair
    3.  Quincy vs USS Nevada
    4.  Big D vs Corpo24

• '19

Congratulations to Argothair for winning the Bay Area A&A Anniversary tournament! 
    Argothair:  Gold
    Karl7:  Silver
    Corpo24:  Bronze

Thank you all for attending and hope to do this again in the future with more players.  👍

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m