• So I am getting the game printed and mounted to be able to play on the wall.  I don’t know if any one else is interested in what I am doing, or how it is happening.  For anyone interested, let me know what information you’d like to replicate this effort.  Note: this will not be a quick process, so please be patient.

• A series of video clips showing the various steps your taking would be cool. Even if now one is interested, they may change their minds later. Someone in the future may come and find it very useful. Do It!!! 👍👍😍😍🏇🏇

• @arallie:

So I am getting the game printed and mounted to be able to play on the wall.  I don’t know if any one else is interested in what I am doing, or how it is happening.  For anyone interested, let me know what information you’d like to replicate this effort.  Note: this will not be a quick process, so please be patient.

There is somebody here on site that did the same thing. And there might be 1 more. Go further back in these thread pages and look. It was an awesome setup with lots of magnetics.

• '17

Good point SS. Unfortunately the photos are a casualty of changing permission costs now. Here is the link. Not sure if this was the only one.

https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=33872.0

Arallie, please share your creativity. If you want to do this I’m sure someone else is considering it also.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I used to have an income tracker like this - but I’d love to see a whole game! :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m