Grasshopper's 8 Sided System (G40)

• Disciplinary Group Banned

@GeneralHandGrenade:

I guess your word means nothing Vann. You promised to stay away. What is it going to take to make you stop harassing YG?

I hope you get banned this time for good.

This is not harassment like he said.  I am stating my opinion like everybody else does.

• @Dauvio:

@GeneralHandGrenade:

I guess your word means nothing Vann. You promised to stay away. What is it going to take to make you stop harassing YG?

This is not harassment like he said.  I am stating my opinion like everybody else does.

Doesn’t matter if you have an opinion. You are not allowed to post anything period towards anything YG posts.

@SS:

@Dauvio:

@GeneralHandGrenade:

Doesn�t matter if you have an opinion. You are not allowed to post anything period towards anything YG posts.

**I MADE COMMENTS ON HIS POST, AND HE CRIES HARASSMENT AND EVERYONE BELIEVES HIM.

THE TRUTH IS HE GOT HIS FEELINGS HURT, AND NOW HE IS CRYING WOLF.

HE HAS SOME GOOD A&A VIDEOS OUT THERE, BUT SOME OF THEM ARE PRETTY LAUGHABLE.

I DO SUPPORT HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL BECAUSE OF HIS PASSION FOR THE GAME.**

• Sponsor

@Dauvio:

@SS:

@Dauvio:

@GeneralHandGrenade:

This is not harassment like he said.  I am stating my opinion like everybody else does.

Doesn�t matter if you have an opinion. You are not allowed to post anything period towards anything YG posts.

**I MADE COMMENTS ON HIS POST, AND HE CRIES HARASSMENT AND EVERYONE BELIEVES HIM.

_Young Grasshopper, with all due respect you are not equip to modifying existing units, or adding new units to the game. You need to use the ENIGMA (vann) FORMULAS to do that. I’ve been doing this before you ever got into A&A. If you want to make the game better like I do, then we have to all work together. Sometimes you frustrate me, we are like water, and oil together, SAD.

You are a hypocrite, you are arrogant, and ignorant!!! I will attack you on your ideas on using different sided dice, modifying existing units, and adding new units to the game because you don’t know what the hell what you are doing!!! Why I am doing this because I am very passionate about A&A!!! You need to wise up boy!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

BACK TO BUSINESS.
    Now let experts handle this kind of stuff, you are not qualify, you are a greenhorn, you need help with this. I’ve been playing this game since the game came out. Where were you at that time, in grade school._

You’re right Vann… You’ve never harassed me, I’m just a crybaby I suppose.

• Sponsor

Matthew 7 (KJV)

21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

@Young:

@Dauvio:

@SS:

@Dauvio:

@GeneralHandGrenade:

This is not harassment like he said.  I am stating my opinion like everybody else does.

_Young Grasshopper, with all due respect you are not equip to modifying existing units, or adding new units to the game. You need to use the ENIGMA (vann) FORMULAS to do that. I’ve been doing this before you ever got into A&A. If you want to make the game better like I do, then we have to all work together. Sometimes you frustrate me, we are like water, and oil together, SAD.

You are a hypocrite, you are arrogant, and ignorant!!! I will attack you on your ideas on using different sided dice, modifying existing units, and adding new units to the game because you don’t know what the hell what you are doing!!! Why I am doing this because I am very passionate about A&A!!! You need to wise up boy!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

BACK TO BUSINESS.
    Now let experts handle this kind of stuff, you are not qualify, you are a greenhorn, you need help with this. I’ve been playing this game since the game came out. Where were you at that time, in grade school._

You’re right Vann… You’ve never harassed me, I’m just a crybaby I suppose.

Don’t leave out what you said to me now.

@Young:

Matthew 7 (KJV)

21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Don’t preach to me greenhorn christian. At best you been a christian for only a year. I’ve been a christian all my life.

So lets call a truce, and all of us work together to make this game better people.

BTW, I do support your youtube channel because of your passion for the game. You do have some good videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRvGAYMU9MyOw6G0BKhmu2A

•  Hi YG.  Keep up the great work on your utube channel and your posts here.  Don’t let the little jealous kid get to you.  #BAN THE VANN

@FOWHEAD:

� Hi YG. � Keep up the great work on your utube channel and your posts here. � Don’t let the little jealous kid get to you. � #BAN THE VANN

Hey YG, do you think I should report him for harassment now??? LOL!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

• #BAN THE VANN

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m