Grasshopper's 8 Sided System (G40)

• Disciplinary Group Banned

@Young:

Matthew 7 (KJV)

21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Don’t preach to me greenhorn christian. At best you been a christian for only a year. I’ve been a christian all my life.

So lets call a truce, and all of us work together to make this game better people.

BTW, I do support your youtube channel because of your passion for the game. You do have some good videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRvGAYMU9MyOw6G0BKhmu2A

•  Hi YG.  Keep up the great work on your utube channel and your posts here.  Don’t let the little jealous kid get to you.  #BAN THE VANN

• Disciplinary Group Banned

@FOWHEAD:

� Hi YG. � Keep up the great work on your utube channel and your posts here. � Don’t let the little jealous kid get to you. � #BAN THE VANN

Hey YG, do you think I should report him for harassment now??? LOL!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

• #BAN THE VANN

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m