[Global 1940] Damaged Capital Ships

• Do any of you play with house rules concerning damaged capital ships? I believe the rules state upon next turn ships are repaired.

Do any of you have dry dock rules or IPC charges for repairing Carriers or Battleships?

Moderator’s edit: Added tag [Global 1940] to title.

• @ABWorsham:

Do any of you play with house rules concerning damaged capital ships? I believe the rules state upon next turn ships are repaired.

Do any of you have dry dock rules or IPC charges for repairing Carriers or Battleships?

Actually, the rule is that damage can only be repaired if the ship is next to a naval base at the beginning of the turn.

• Wasn’t there some debate if your allies capital is occupied, your allies can’t repair at your docks?

• @ABWorsham:

Do any of you play with house rules concerning damaged capital ships? I believe the rules state upon next turn ships are repaired.

Thought about rolling a dice for repairs, would cost 1-6 IPCs that way. Would still need to be next to a friendly NB

• You can repair your Capital ships at any friendly naval port. 1 D6 roll ea for repair cost.

• '17 '16 '15

Xeno games had it as roll two dice for repair cost and had to be in port, which was a coastal factory as they didn’t have NBs. Also BBs couldn’t bombard while damaged

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m