Custom Axis & Allies board game (Math�)

• Hi everyone,

I’m 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
    I’m new to this forum and also quite new to Axis & Allies in general.
    However, I have always thought about creating my own custom WW2 strategy game.
    After having bought Axis&Allies Europe 1940 2nd edition I immediately felt like creating a game of my own.
    After several ‘failed’ attempts of creating the game on paper with some tape and pencils etc. I decided to use Paint.net.
    I have made quite some progress already and after having found this Forum I wanted to share it with everyone.
    The project is still far from done and many adjustments still have to be made.
    The game will have it’s own rules and features!
    Hopefully I can get some feedback and tips because that would be really appreciated!  😄

Thanks everyone,

Math�

Test image.png

• 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 '14 Customizer '13

Welcome to the site Napoleon890 !

Yes you will get many words of advice here. I’m not a map designer but I would rather see the brown color in Budapest be better for Italy. Your green will not work. Looks like its US controlled. Is It ?
    Other wise I love all the money territories.

• Nice job!!! Keep it up; would love to see more.

• @SS:

Welcome to the site Napoleon890 !

Yes you will get many words of advice here. I’m not a map designer but I would rather see the brown color in Budapest be better for Italy. Your green will not work. Looks like its US controlled. Is It ?
    Other wise I love all the money territories.

Thanks for the advice! Just changed the Italian color, it does work better with the units.

Looks fantastic, great work!!

• Thanks for the nice comments!

I have a small problem now though, I would like to use the attachments option to post pictures but for some reason this doesn’t show up anymore in the additional options list…
    Anyone who can help me out?  😐

• I believe you have to post like 6 or 10 times before you can post a picture. Not sure how it worked the first time. I am not sure on the number of posts but there is a minimum

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.3m