• It seems like a lot of the links on the links page either don’t work or take me somewhere other than intended(I ended up on ebay with one).

• Founder TripleA Admin

Ok, I’ll check it out and remove old sites. Maybe I should just list the “cool” or useful sites.

• Thanks. BTW, you have a great site here, I just signed up a week or so ago and I love it. Just wondering, did you get my e-mail concerning your rules for the a-bomb and what did you think?

• Founder TripleA Admin

I’ll have to be honest, I haven’t chacked that email in a long time and I’m really backlogged.

Sorry, I’m working on a site redesign. The look and feel won’t change too much but the big changes will be in making it easier for me to update and change the content on the site. As soon as I’m done with that, I hope to make changes and updates almost dynamically as user submitted material comes in.

• Did you ever get those two strats for America and Germany I sent in? Should be working on Britain next, but I’m still backlogged with other work to complete :smile:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m