Missing refresh header after login

• I think I’m getting closer, but what does the “Missing refresh header after login” mean? Everything looks ok and all the lines are filled in

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

When you open your file with triplea, make sure you have your axisandallies.org ID (suprise attack) and password (whatever your password is) correct on the opening screen.

• I have re typed all the headings a few times, I’ve tried to start a new game, still the same thing. When I try to play a game I get this pop up that says I’m not done installing and to try later or continue when I hit continue, the same thing appears. So I re install everything and I get the missing refresh header after login. I’m trying to use the 1.9 with the 7527. Dang this is frustrating

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

yeah that sounds like something gone wrong with your installation.  Have you tried uninstalling triplea, then restart the computer, then install latest triplea?

• I think I must have some sort of security setting that wont let me post my moves and I have no idea on how to reset them or remove them. I have to work my 40 hr a week job Mon - Fri and my part time job 4 nights this week so I wont be back on until next weekend.
    I hope that maybe next weekend I’ll be able to find some one who can help me thru this
    Thanks
    Kris

• Hi Kris. Over the years I have had this error message a number of times. It has always been due to incorrect play by forum log in details. These can suddenly disappear altogether or be replaced by the details of another player, for no apparent reason.

Of course variance has already given this answer and you have attempted to address such a problem, but I thought it might help if I emphasised the same cause.

I should add that the simple work around of posting a reply with the game file attached will overcome this problem. This is the same approach as I have highlighted for overcoming 301 too, until such time as you have that fixed.

Even after the fix you will need to use this approach for 1.8 games anyway, as the 301 fix only works for 1.9 and games started in 1.8 cannot be switched to 1.9. As I said in a previous attempt to help you need to be clear whether you are using 1.8 or 1.9.

Which means there is no reason to delay 1.8 or 1.9 games while you apply the 301 fix for 1.9, or struggle with this refresher heading error. Just continue by posting a reply with the game file attached.

As I have said this before I imagine you need a helping hand on how to attach a game file to a post?  If so do just ask.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m