What's New at Historical Board Gaming?

• '18 '17 '16

I believe it was the Germans who had orders to eliminate Cuthbert if he gave them any trouble. They had no idea who Cuthbert was but they were certain that he was up to no good.

• @GeneralHandGrenade:

I believe it was the Germans who had orders to eliminate Cuthbert if he gave them any trouble. They had no idea who Cuthbert was but they were certain that he was up to no good.

Uh oh, you don’t know your own trivia question… :wink:

@Wikipedia:

Before making her escape, she signalled to SOE that she hoped Cuthbert would not give trouble on the way. The SOE, not understanding the reference, replied, “If Cuthbert troublesome, eliminate him”.

• '14

@Nowhere:

@GeneralHandGrenade:

Uh oh, you don’t know your own trivia question… :wink:

@Wikipedia:

Before making her escape, she signalled to SOE that she hoped Cuthbert would not give trouble on the way. The SOE, not understanding the reference, replied, “If Cuthbert troublesome, eliminate him”.

One thing we know about history, the winners get to write the books.

• Not meaning to necro a post here, but I was trying to get in contact with HBG, as I can not get an answer from the HBG website and I’ve sent HBG a message on this forum, but it doesn’t show up in my "sent"box.

• @TheAlabamaBushWookie:

Not meaning to necro a post here, but I was trying to get in contact with HBG, as I can not get an answer from the HBG website and I’ve sent HBG a message on this forum, but it doesn’t show up in my "sent"box.

Their facebook messenger and email are the best ways to get a hold of them:

info@historicalboardgaming.com

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m