Login Problem–Problem resolved

• '19 '18 '17

Login Problem

I am trying to log into the forums via TripleA.  I have forgotten my password. (Its been 10 years since I made one for this website)

Anyway, when I “guess” many of the different passwords and hit test post none of them work and I get the message:

failed to login to forum.  server responded with status code 301.

So, I tried to reset my password.  When I do so I get sent an email with a link to click.  However, when I click on the link it just takes me
    to google dot com, and not back to axisandallies dot org so that I can set another password.

Any help here since I need the password ?

• '17 '16 '15

Hi AAGamer

You might try asking under software or pm P@nther. He’ll get ya sorted out : )

The 301 error was happening not long ago. Give the latest DL a try

• '19 '18 '17

What download are you talking about?

I am having troubles getting my password from the axisand allies org board that I think is causing all the trouble.

• '19 '18 '17

Here is the problem precisely

Reset Password Problem at Axis and Allies org (need to reset the password so I can get TripleA to post to forum for game playing with Gargantua)

So, I tried to reset my password with Axis and Allies org.  When I do so I get sent an email with a link to click.  However, when I click on the link it just takes me
    to google dot com, and not back to axisandallies dot org so that I can set another password.

• '17 '16 '15

yea Idk AA. try Panther or redrum with a pm. Software post should get their attention

• @AAGamer:

Login Problem

I am trying to log into the forums via TripleA.  I have forgotten my password. (Its been 10 years since I made one for this website)

Anyway, when I “guess” many of the different passwords and hit test post none of them work and I get the message:

failed to login to forum.  server responded with status code 301.

So, I tried to reset my password.  When I do so I get sent an email with a link to click.  However, when I click on the link it just takes me

Any help here since I need the password ?

@AAGamer:

Here is the problem precisely

Reset Password Problem at Axis and Allies org (need to reset the password so I can get TripleA to post to forum for game playing with Gargantua)

So, I tried to reset my password with Axis and Allies org.  When I do so I get sent an email with a link to click.  However, when I click on the link it just takes me

You manage to log in and post successully using your user name “AAGamer” on the forum. So why would you want to change your password?
    The password to use to post your move in TripleA is exactly the same password you use for logging in to post here.

So please - as a first try - enter the same password into TripleA that you use here.

Please report what happens.

Good luck :-)

(We maybe move this thread to “Software” - depending on what is happening. And if there is a problem with the forum’s login/change passwords procedure, djensen will need to take a look into it.)

• '19 '18 '17

P@nther

The problem is – my password to this site has been set to forever – if I logout and try a number of different passwords it doesnt log in.

However for some unknown reason if I just close the window(google chrome) and load up the forum the user name is there and the password is there and I am automatically logged in.

I need to reset the password so that I know what the password is for TripleA.

If you need to move this please do.

Thanks.

• Ok, I have understood.

Please stay online if you can.

We continue by PM.

• Moved here - this is no TripleA-Software issue.

It was related to the presentation of the email-confirmation-link.

It should be resolved now.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m