G18L variance vs Caesar's Gaul (allies +20)

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Hopeless situation for the Axis.  I am throwing in the towel on this one.  I will post in the result thread on Jan 1 for the 2018 league.

Interested in a tie breaker?

• I am interested in another game, but not starting right away. I probably won’t have the time until after the Vegas tournament (late March). I’ll send you a message around then to set up another game though.

I do feel a bit bad about this one, I’ve never seen anyone get diced quite so hard as Germany did on that Moscow attack. I definitely should have lost the game in that battle (well, probably - I think I had ~8% chance to re-take Egypt, if I remember right).

On a side note, when you merged the German & Japanese air force in the Middle East, I was fairly certain that you were going for the Pacific board, not the Europe board. I was rather surprised the next turn when you then went back to Europe. What made you decide to hail mary for Europe instead of Pacific? Just curious.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

I thought I could do an SBR campaign on Russia with Japan and maaaaybe pull it off.  But Germany was just too weak on the Europe side and Japan would be weak in the Pacific is USA just simply started building over there.  Hopeless situation.  Anyay look me up sometime this year and we will face off again.  gg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m