• Hi ! I have bought this game last week and very satisfied.I’m just reading the rulebook in my spare time.
    I have one question about “Combat Movement Phase”.Is Combat Movement must come true amongst the units that border to border or inside the border ? So, -for example- my german infantry unit placed at West Russia and I’m attacking the Russian land unit at Karelia (border to border) , in this case am I moving my infantry unit to the  >>> inside the Karelia (using my 1 movement point) or staying my space (place) is enough ?

Sorry maybe meaningless question but… I’m new for war boardgaming.

Thanks for your answers already.

• Combat move is to move into territories you wish to attack/take-over. If you wish to seize Karelia, you must move units INTO Karelia during the combat-move phase (in your example, you would move the german infantry and/or any other attacking units into Karelia).

In a nutshell, you’re using the combat move phase to more or less declare all your planned attacks for that turn, and yes, units (land/sea/air) will have to move into the intended zone to conduct said-combat.

• Thanks for your quick information.Have a nice day.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m