Private Panic Still Here But Only Just!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Yes you can block PMs !

• '19 '17 '16

@Young:

I’ve been harassed by an internet psycho named “Vann”, not just here… but on all my platforms including email. This guy scares the crap out of me because the combination of him targeting me for the past 6 months, and having zero social sense makes him dangerous IMO. I suppose a better explanation for my departure was required which I have no problem doing for those that care. I have been getting much more A&A customizations done behind the scenes while still peaking in, this also includes making “real” contacts with many members by phone which is the type of interaction I prefer at this time.

Like PP… I’m not completely gone, I will be sharing my card deck files with the community very soon.

YG.

Sorry to hear about that, YG.  Can’t the moderators block his IP address or something?

• Vanns recent posts have been good. Hopefully he apologized and told you he is/ will be behaving.
    Look forward to the new ideas you bring with you when you return.

• Sponsor

He’ll just create a new account and harass me in the blind… I’m fine to hang low for a while, like I said… I’m getting a lot of good A&A stuff done (take a look at the new Allied Victory Token in my tournament rules).

Cheers everyone.

YG.

• Disciplinary Group Banned

@Young:

I’ve been harassed by an internet psycho named “Vann”, not just here… but on all my platforms including email. This guy scares the crap out of me because the combination of him targeting me for the past 6 months, and having zero social sense makes him dangerous IMO. I suppose a better explanation for my departure was required which I have no problem doing for those that care. I have been getting much more A&A customizations done behind the scenes while still peaking in, this also includes making “real” contacts with many members by phone which is the type of interaction I prefer at this time.

Like PP… I’m not completely gone, I will be sharing my card deck files with the community very soon.

YG.

I am not a internet psycho, and I thank God that I’m not. I’m sorry if you feel that way.  If I was a psycho, things would be a lot different in the A&A dot org world ,and you would be hearing it on the news.  I AM A CHRISTIAN (not catholic) WITH CHRISTIAN VALUES!!! JESUS IS MY LORD, AND SAVIOR!!! HE DIED FOR ALL OF US. ONE DAY WHEN WE DIE YG, WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN, AND WE WILL SPEND ETERNITY WITH JESUS!!!

Here in my Changing My Tune post on A&A dot org. Please read it.
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=40771.0

• @Dauvio:

@Young:

YG.

I am not a internet psycho, and I thank God that I’m not. I’m sorry if you feel that way.  If I was a psycho, things would be a lot different in the A&A dot org world ,and you would be hearing it on the news.  I AM A CHRISTIAN (not catholic) WITH CHRISTIAN VALUES!!! JESUS IS MY LORD, AND SAVIOR!!! HE DIED FOR ALL OF US. ONE DAY WHEN WE DIE YG, WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN, AND WE WILL SPEND ETERNITY WITH JESUS!!!

Here in my Changing My Tune post on A&A dot org. Please read it.
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=40771.0

VANN! GET OVER TO THE LEAGUE AND I CAN GET YOU QUICKER ON YOUR WAY (metaphorically) TO THAT SPECIAL DAY!!!

BOOM!

RAGE AND HONOR!

That seems like a legit death threat.

• THE DRUMS OF WAR ARE SOUNDING!

MY HORDES ARE MOVING!

VANN!

CAN’T YOU HEAR THEM?

@Lord:

THE DRUMS OF WAR ARE SOUNDING!

MY HORDES ARE MOVING!

VANN!

CAN’T YOU HEAR THEM?

Wow I actually watched that movie as a kid.

• @Gargantua:

@Lord:

THE DRUMS OF WAR ARE SOUNDING!

MY HORDES ARE MOVING!

VANN!

CAN’T YOU HEAR THEM?

Wow I actually watched that movie as a kid.

MOVIE?!?!?!?

LOLOLOLOLOL You mean you don’t know???

That’s the Lord of the Rings sir!  and here I thought your family photos from the 80’s were almost legit?

@Gargantua:

That seems like a legit death threat.

That is not a death threat. I’m just stating that I am not a internet psycho. If I were, YG40 tournament would of been on the news. But since I am a christian those things will not happen with me.

On one of YG videos he said that he was a christian. Since we are all going to die in sometime in the future, some of us will go to heaven. I was lookiing at the big picture of things.

So me, YG, and other christians will be in with each other for eternity with Jesus.

So that wasn’t a death threat.

side note
    I hate being misunderstood.  :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

@Colt45:

So if im understanding this, vann is harassing YG about his view of God? The Jehovah’s Witnesses have evolved beyond door-to-door annoyances and are taking over the internet?

Is nowhere safe anymore(minus Garg’s safe room armory)?

Vann’s last capitalized sentence about following YG to heaven to bug him some more is just wow.

I was looking at the big picture. That is not a death threat.

@Blaster:

@Lord:

@Dauvio:

ONE DAY WHEN WE DIE YG, WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN,

VANN! GET OVER TO THE LEAGUE AND I CAN GET YOU QUICKER ON YOUR WAY (metaphorically) TO THAT SPECIAL DAY!!!

BOOM!

RAGE AND HONOR!

Listen on! Listen on! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring, and that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now, busted up and everyone talking about hard rain! But we’ve learned! By the dust of 'em all, A&A.org’s learned.

Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here, and it finishes here! Two men enter, one man leaves.

And now, here we’ve got two men; two men with a gut full of fear. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dying time’s here!

THERE IS NO DYING TIME HERE MASTER BLASTER!!!

There were no threats here, and I’m sorry that some people thought that!!!

• Hmmm,    Blaster Master joins site then his first post is here. Hmmm

• Wolf reincarnate?

• No.

@SS:

Hmmm,    Blaster Master joins site then his first post is here. Hmmm

LOL first post as his honor is already in question lol

• '21 '20 '18 '17

Like all social media, it just descends into a bunch of people using the forum–the public space–for their own amusement and expression whether that is on-topic, logical, helpful or not, they obviously don’t care.

I’ve gained a ton of information here and shared a ton.  Some people also like to have a laugh and get excited about irritating other people–that is the downside.  They simply wont self-select or stop because they are getting positive reinforcement by being a dick.  That’s all.

Stop it.

• Tis odd that you cant put jap j a p, but you can put dick.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m