Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Dashofpepper(Axis) vs Shadowhawk(Allies)

• Your fleet in SZ112 was 100% dead using calculators.

I dont go against a guide, they are nice round 1 really and as a basis for round 2 but dont follow them blind as they asume certain allied moves.

Your army would go to waste in russia pinning the russians back and to slowly take them out, sure let the UK fly in 3 air a turn you just take away more russian area with a few fast units while keeping the bulk close to russia so they cannot move out.

Both italy and germany have the same NO’s in the middle east. So taking persia with germany and taking iraq with italy would have yielded the same result.

The german fleet has been idle for the last 4 rounds as far as i checked. Why didnt you just build 2 inf 2 art and drop them in novgorod every turn? Same hit/attack as mech/tank and same speed with the transport but 8 ipcs cheaper. So thats 2 more mechs that are at the front.

• @ShadowHAwk:

Both italy and germany have the same NO’s in the middle east. So taking persia with germany and taking iraq with italy would have yielded the same result.

I’ll have to re-read the objectives - I thought Italy had a middle east bonus that Germany didn’t have, so I was trying to give it to Italy, and also boost Italy’s income.

@ShadowHAwk:

The german fleet has been idle for the last 4 rounds as far as i checked. Why didnt you just build 2 inf 2 art and drop them in novgorod every turn? Same hit/attack as mech/tank and same speed with the transport but 8 ipcs cheaper. So thats 2 more mechs that are at the front.

Probably because I’m a newb and it didn’t occur to me.  =D

Although I’m not sure what you mean.  Novgorod has a three build capacity, so I couldn’t have built that, and the transport I had off West Germany was shuttling one infantry and one artillery up to Norway every turn to try preventing exactly what you just did.

• @Dashofpepper:

@ShadowHAwk:

I’ll have to re-read the objectives - I thought Italy had a middle east bonus that Germany didn’t have, so I was trying to give it to Italy, and also boost Italy’s income.

@ShadowHAwk:

Probably because I’m a newb and it didn’t occur to me.  =D

Although I’m not sure what you mean.  Novgorod has a three build capacity, so I couldn’t have built that, and the transport I had off West Germany was shuttling one infantry and one artillery up to Norway every turn to try preventing exactly what you just did.

Why didnt you shuttle 2 art + 2 inf to novgorod from germany. It boosts your strenght against russia pretty well for verry little costs.

• Let me know how your game went 🙂 would be fun to read how things unfolded

• Its this coming Friday - I’m to be the Germans, and probably Italy.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m