• Disciplinary Group Banned

I’ve been playing A&A since the game came out. I am very passionate about the game. Sometimes I am over the top, and my posts gets deleted. I want to make the game better. I want to introduce the game to the next generation, and the best way to do that is with the 1941 A&A game. I am a republican christian. I want to help others in the game. Am I a follower or a leader, I am not a follower, but a leader. I will promote anyone’s A&A youtube videos, and anyone’s good ideas. I am a 53 year old OTR truck driver, and I think it’s easy. I know I’m not a easy person to get along sometimes, but I am a team player. I call it how I see it. I am direct, and to the point. I care about everyone that’s on this forum. I hope the visitors to this forum gets the most out of it. We are here to help each other out, and to help the visitors on our expertise in the game.

I know that everyone is not perfect so I would like some constructive criticism, and advice from members of this forum so I can make a better experience for everyone else.

Thank you for your time.

• BAN HIM !

• @Dauvio:

I’ve been playing A&A since the game came out. I am very passionate about the game. Sometimes I am over the top, and my posts gets deleted. I want to make the game better. I want to introduce the game to the next generation, and the best way to do that is with the 1941 A&A game. I am a republican christian. I want to help others in the game. Am I a follower or a leader, I am not a follower, but a leader. I will promote anyone’s A&A youtube videos, and anyone’s good ideas. I am a 53 year old OTR truck driver, and I think it’s easy. I know I’m not a easy person to get along sometimes, but I am a team player. I call it how I see it. I am direct, and to the point. I care about everyone that’s on this forum. I hope the visitors to this forum gets the most out of it. We are here to help each other out, and to help the visitors on our expertise in the game.

I know that everyone is not perfect so I would like some constructive criticism, and advice from members of this forum so I can make a better experience for everyone else.

Thank you for your time.

[mod]Please stop using the “General” section of the forum for your self-related postings. You are more or less asking about how to correctly behave on forums in general (and on this forum in special) so I place your topic here. Concerning your “deleted” topic see your PM.[/mod]

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m