The Cliffside Bunker Flightstand

• '14

First off, I would like to thank all of you for the unbelievable support that I have been getting for these flight stands. Requests have been coming in from all over the world! Australia, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, the US, UK, South America, and here in Canada. It’s been keeping me very busy to say the least, but the daunting and monotonous task of putting them all together has been made easy with the welcome that you all have given the product.

Half of the stands are now gone! Thats 3000 flight stands and 9000 magnets!

Moving forward, the base set of stands are going to be 30.5 mm still available in a set of 100 with 300 magnets for $100 CAD plus shipping.

BUT!, available in the year to come will be the variable height stands that you may have seen in the video posted earlier. 30.5mm, 37mm, and 44mm. The set will still come with 100 stands and 300 magnets, but the price for these will be $150 CAD Plus shipping. The amount of stands that you would like at each length are completely up to you. From the 100 stands in the set, you can choose how many short, medium, or long length stands you want in your set. If you really need some input, I would go with 50 short, 30 medium, and 20 long, but all that depends on strategy really. There’s only 7 STR bombers in the initial setup, but depending on your strategy, there could be as many as 15-20 on the board by turn 3-4. I know chipping them out in an option, but I keep getting told that some don’t like chipping out the aircraft because they have them going in every which direction every turn. That’s essentially why we went with so many in a set. That, and the cats, dogs, or kids can get sticky fingers and walk off with a few ;).

Thank you again for all the support.

• Curious if these are still available? Just got back into AA after a hiatus for a few years due to children.

• I have more sturdy metal ones…those look like they will tip over too easily unless they are glued to that chip underneath

• I have seen the metal ones and those look good as well, the clear just looks cleaner on he board i think, from videos i have seen the clear ones seem just as sturdy as the metal ones (given your not hard on them)

• mine are metal rods with clear plastic base. The rods screw into the base

• @Imperious-Leader said in The Cliffside Bunker Flightstand:

I have more sturdy metal ones…those look like they will tip over too easily unless they are glued to that chip underneath

Thanks for your input, but GiJoe did a video on this a very long time ago. The base i use is metal and with the peg being acrylic, the flight stand is very steady with the lower centre of gravity which allowed me to make a taller flight stand.

• '14

@mee97 said in The Cliffside Bunker Flightstand:

I have seen the metal ones and those look good as well, the clear just looks cleaner on he board i think, from videos i have seen the clear ones seem just as sturdy as the metal ones (given your not hard on them)

I can put you on the list. I’m waiting for more washers atm. I’ll keep you posted. Send me an email so i have your info

• @wartorn sorry for the late response, been down with the flu for the last several days, my email is camdenmee97@gmail.com

• Are you still producing these for order?

• @wartorn are these flight stands still available for purchase?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m